Wisdom Warriors 10 Laws To Empower Men For Christian Living
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define the 10 Laws of Wisdom
- Understand what the Bible says about Wisdom
- Practice Wisdom in daily lives
- Explain how Jesus practiced Wisdom and is WISDOM
- Create a logical assessment of wisdom shown by biblical people in the old and new testaments
- Ulitlize challenges and devoltionals to apply in your daily lives
- Memorize, recite or create prayers that revolve around wisdom from the Bible
- Apply wisdom in relationships, health, fitness, family, leadership and more
- The students will need to be able to use a computer.
- Biblical understanding might be helpful but not necessary.
- A Bible and a way to take notes is encouraged but not necessary.
- This is from a Christian viewpoint of Wisdom however I believe in personal freedom to believe or not believe whatever you want
This program is all about living and understanding what it means to be wise in the eyes of God. It is focused on Christian theology to be directly applied to worldly living. The 10 laws of Wisdom focus on making choices and decisions that will help men become leaders in society, church, family, and career. Grow in faith and become part of something greater with Wisdom Warriors. Here is a summary of what you get
- Define and implement the 10 laws of Wisdom
- What it means to be wise in God's eyes
- Biblical Truth about Wisdom
- Ideas for implementation of the 10 laws of Wisdom
- A look at Wisdom from Jesus and others from the Bible
- What wisdom is not and how some theology is not wise
- An opportunity to join our free Wisdom Warrior group
- Tools to be a better leader, husband, father, and business person
This program is based upon years of Biblical Study and real world experience. So many times we get caught up in the details of life that we forget what success really means. If you are ready to strengthen your mind and your heart in Christianity this will be an amazing program for you. The lectures are broken up into the 10 Laws of Wisdom with specific passages and examples along with an explanation from a Christian perspective.
- Wisdom Warriors is a global movement for men that want to live, love, and leave a Christ Centered Legacy.
- It is focused on being wise in God's eyes.
- It is dedicated to the 10 Laws of Wisdom
This is where we will go into the first five laws for a Wisdom Warrior and how to use them. Here is a list of the first 5 laws
- Wisdom law number one is having faith in the Triune God (Father, Son Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and reading the Bible).
- Wisdom Warrior law number two is doing our best to keep the 10 commandments by using the help of God
- Wisdom Warrior law number three is praying for wisdom for ourselves and others including our enemies.
- Wisdom Warrior law number four is being good stewards of our gifts, talents, and money.
- Wisdom Warrior law number five is straight from a Bible Passage. "Wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere." James 3:17
This is where we will go into the laws for a Wisdom Warrior and how to use them. Here is a list of the laws six through ten
- Wisdom Warrior law number six is being thankful for each day.
- Wisdom Warrior law number seven is connecting with other Wisdom Warriorsfor support, guidance, and prayer.
- Wisdom Warrior law number eight is spreading the Gospel through our words and showing our faith by our actions.
- Wisdom Warrior law number nine is leading with humble confidence, servant leadership, and living out our God given destiny.
- Wisdom Warrior law number ten is developing christian fellowship online and in person.