Wisdom to Wealth: Personal Finance Intro
What you'll learn
- Understand the mindsets that help people create wealth
- Identify strategies to increase personal income through: skills, assets, and businesses
- Practical tips for understanding how much you are spending
- Learn how to create a budget for you
- Learn basic rules for investing
- Learn how to handle the fear and uncertainty of starting a new business
- Gain a deep understanding of what wealth is
- Learn the importance of an emergency fund and how to build one.
- Learn strategies for managing your biggest expenses
- Learn strategies to increase your income
- An introduction to the advantages/disadvantages of real estate
- An introduction to index funds
- Learn low cost steps you can take now to improve your financial future
- Be excited to learn about personal finance!
- Be excited to apply what you learn to your life!
Change Your Mindsets - Change Your Money
We all know the basics of personal finance, make more money and spend less, but why does that never seem to work? This course teach you mindsets that wealthy people use to get wealth and stay wealthy. This course will also help you define your own definitions of money to figure out how you want to use it to maximize your life.
Understand your Why's about Money:
Students often resonate with my personal story and it helps them see patterns with money in their own life. I created this course after being asked multiple times on this topic based on my 10+ year journey through personal finance sharing what I learned on the way. Starting with learning stock investing with my grandfather, figuring out 401k Investing wasn't going to work for me, learning single family real estate investing, and eventually learning multifamily(Apartment) real estate investing which changed my life and how I thought about money.
Make More Money in Ways You Enjoy:
This course will teach you mindsets and skills to create more wealth for yourself through creating businesses, buying asset, and/or becoming more valuable at your job. Does all that sound intimidating? We teach the mindsets on how to make what seem like big leaps doable and teach you the risk of what happens if you just stay in the status quo and do nothing.
Control Your Spending Like a CPA:
Once you know how to increase your income we will also teach you how to manage your money like a Fortune 500 company with simple, but effective processes. From there we teach you how to optimize some of your biggest expenses, so you can start creating and using additional wealth for yourself immediately.
Learn What Investing Is:
The finale of the course is an introduction to investing in yourself, in business, in the stock market, and real estate. As an Extra there is a section of tips and tricks that may help shave years of your wealth timelines.
We hope this course motivates and excites you to take action, improve your financial life, and start living the life you want on your terms.
Who this course is for:
- FINANCIAL BEGINNERS
- Anyone Interested in Money Mindsets
- Someone who wants to learn how to save up to invest
- Students who want an introduction to Investing
An excellent analytical mind in the world of finance. Mr. Candler studied chemical engineering and worked as an engineering project manager for 7 years doing complex projects for oil refineries, chemical plants and pipelines. During that time outside of work he found a passion for personal finance and started investing in the stock market, single family homes and eventually apartment buildings. Through the skill sets gained from multiple life experiences he has created courses with unique insightful perspective.