The Complete Wireshark Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use wireshark as an advanced user.
- Apply successfully for network admin jobs.
- Work as a freelancer using wireshark skills learned in this course.
- See how to add a wireshark certificate to your LinkedIn profile!
- Have a computer capable of running wireshark.
- Consistent experience with accessing the internet and working online.
Wireshark is much easier to learn when you take this course and try everything you see for yourself! Wireshark is a free open-source packet analyzer that is the number one tool for network analysis, troubleshooting, software and communications protocol development, and related education in networking. Knowing Wireshark gives you the ability to successfully apply for network administrator jobs and easily earn money as a freelancer online because Wireshark is an in demand skill!
Use this course to speed up your learning with Wireshark with hands on tutorials showing you exactly what you can do in Wireshark founded on explanations of basic network terminology, installing Wireshark, and a review of the basic functions. The course begins with the basics and continues to dive deeper allowing you to follow along and try everything you see for yourself!
You should act on your feelings of love, hope, and faith to take this course now if you want to learn a valuable skill to use in your own company or to make money as a freelancer or employee working in a network administration job!
- Network administrators looking to build deeper knowledge of wireshark.
- Entrepreneurs desiring to learn more about network protocols.
- Freelancers wishing to add an in demand skill to their profile.
Introduction to Wireshark and a brief overview of the course, stating what one can learn from it along with giving some general info on the subject of network traffic.
Some basic concepts that will come in handy during the course, such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, ports, etc. This tutorial deals with essential terms and concepts needed in order for one to be able to understand the network traffic which will later be captured in Wireshark.
Here you can learn the layout of the OSI model and what sort of traffic can be found at each of the seven layers. Very useful to know not only as general knowledge, but rather instead to save one a great deal of time when going through information contained within the packets.
Here one may see how Wireshark program is installed via Linux terminal. It covers things such as, searching for Wireshark in the repositories, set of terminal commands needed for the installation process and it also deals with possible problems that might occur during the installation.