Wireshark: Packet Analysis and Ethical Hacking: Core Skills
What you'll learn
- Learn how to troubleshoot networks using Wireshark.
- Capture VoIP, OSPF, HTTP, Telnet and many other protocols using Wireshark.
- Learn how to use Wireshark for Ethical hacking.
- Improve your job prospects by adding Wireshark to your resume.
- Understand and interpret network protocols.
- Hack Network Protocols using Kali Linux
- Computer capable of running Wireshark.
- Internet connection so you can work online.
Learn Wireshark practically. Wireshark pcapng files provided so you can practice while you learn! There is so much to learn in this course:
- Capture Telnet, FTP, TFTP, HTTP passwords.
- Replay VoIP conversations.
- Capture routing protocol (OSPF) authentication passwords.
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Free software.
- Free downloadable pcapng files.
- Answer quiz questions.
The course is very practical. You can practice while you learn!
Learn how to analyze and interpret network protocols and leverage Wireshark for what it was originally intended: Deep Packet Inspection and network analysis.
I also show you have to hack network protocols using Kali Linux! Hack network protocols like DTP, VTP, STP and DHCP using Ethical hacking tools included in Kali Linux.
Updates: Now includes Python scripting to automatically capture packets from the network using tshark. Lean how to automate your captures and learn how to hack the network using Python and Wireshark.
Protocols we capture and discuss in this course include:
Who this course is for:
- Network Engineers
- Network Architects
- Ethical hackers
- Networking Students
David Bombal (CCIE #11023 Emeritus) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt.
David qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago! He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world covering a wide range of Cisco topics from CCNA to CCIE.
David is very active on social media and has over 500,000 YouTube subscribers and has posted over 1,000 free videos.