Winning in Marriage
What you'll learn
- 1) This course will help participants to identify the real issues in their marriage
- 2) This course will help participants to improve self-awareness and spouse-awareness
- 3) This course will help participants to improve their communication skills
- 4) This course will help participants to improve financial transparency, accountability and management
- 5) This course will help participants to eliminate extra-marital affairs in their marriage and become sexually intimate
- 6) This course will help participants to manage their expectations in marriage
- 7) This course will help participants to enhance their problem-solving skills
Marriage does not fail. People fail. A good marriage is a reflection of two mature people. A miserable marriage is a reflection of the parties involved. Marriage does not work. Marriage is caused to work. Marriage takes work. To win in your marriage, you must be intentional in your marriage. If you don’t deliberately invest in your marriage, the law of natural attrition will soon apply.
Most married couples expect their marriage to automatically work. Most married couples believe that time will sort out issues in their marriage. Nothing could be further from the truth. Time does not fix anything. People fix their lives. Couples fix their marriages. Unless you identify the missing link, the passing of time will never alter your outcomes.
This course is designed to help you reflect on love and respect in your marriage in view of the role of each partner in marriage. Additionally, this course will help you improve your sex life and how you manage finances as a couple. Further, this course will help you improve your communication and problem-solving skills. Finally, this course will help you manage your expectations in marriage without compromising your personal standards.
Who this course is for:
- Any married person and anyone who ever plans to get married.
Dr. K. N. Jacob has spoken in numerous marriage seminars and conferences in every continent across many nations. The outstanding Pastor, Conference Speaker and Corporate Trainer is very passionate on family leadership, parenting and purposeful living.
Dr. K. N. Jacob holds a PhD in Project Management and has authored several books including best-selling titles such as…
1. 60 Sex Questions People Ask Me
2. Me, Men & Money
3. The Power of the Spoken
4. You Don’t Need a Job
5. 60 Days to Defeat Depression