Winning the Mental Game at Sports
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use mental training skills and tools to excel at sports, school, work and life.
- Learn how to successfully vision just like Olympic athletes do.
- Learn how to develop and shift your mindset to a Growth Mindset.
- Learn how a Growth Mindset will set you up for success throughout your life.
- Setting your ceiling high and going after your goals.
- How to prevent the "emotional spillover" that can come from parents and coaches.
- How do other peoples emotions play an impact on your game.
- Learn how the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT/Tapping) can be used to enhance your performance.
- Learn EFT/Tapping and how to apply it to different situations.
- Students do not need any materials or software for this program.
- A willingness to be open to new concepts and to complete the different activities is key to success.
Winning the Mental Game at Sports is for athletes of all ages (6-66+). I cover all of the key components to the mental game such as; visioning, mindset, setting your ceiling high, emotional spillover and EFT/Tapping. This course is for people that want to excel at their sport and who know that being successful requires a balance of the physical and mental game. This is a video course with supplemental MP3 and PDF documents. Who doesn't want to succeed and excel at their sport and life? What parent or coach doesn't want to see their child or athlete succeed? We all do! That's why this course is so important. The language of the course is designed for everyone. This is kid friendly!
- This course is meant for athletes of all ages.
- No prior Mental Training knowledge is required for this course.
- Athletes of all skill levels will gain knowledge from this course.
- This course would also benefit entrepreneurs, business people or anyone looking to expand their knowledge of mental training.
This lecture talks about the course and a brief introduction to your instructor.
Discussion on why this course is important to you and your athlete at this time in your life and sporting career.
A discussion on Mental Training and if this is the right thing for you.