Winning at Assessment Centres
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is meant by an Assessment Centre
- What to expect at an Assessment Centre
- How to fully prepare for an Assessment Centre
- What is being Assessed at an Assessment Centre
- The Components of an Assessment Centre, including Interviews, Psychometric Testing and Work-Based Simulations
- How to behave at an Assessment Centre
- Top Tips to Win at an Assessment Centre
- No Course requirements as it is for anyone who may attend an Assessment Centre in the near future or longer-term.
This course has been designed and delivered by a leading Chartered Occupational Psychologist and published author. With over twenty years' experience of creating and assessing at Assessment Centres, she will take you through the purpose and thinking underpinning Assessment Centres, and then precisely show you what to expect, how to prepare and what to do at the Assessment Centre itself. You will complete the course armed with all the tools, techniques and confidence to help you wow the Assessors at your next Assessment Centre. You will also receive a voucher giving you a 30% discount off any purchase of practice assessment tools from Graduates First (Global supplier of job assessment tools)!
- Any one looking for a new job or looking to change job where an Assessment Centre is part of the selection process. Most definately it will be for Graduates who are almost guaranteed to experience an Assessment Centre to join a Graduate programme.