- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- 5 hours long - the most complete Windows Server 2012 Administration Course on Udemy
- How to get a high paying job as a System Administrator fast
- How to install, configure and use Windows Server 2012
- All you need to learn to get started with System Administration on Windows.
- How to manage Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Group Policy implementation and much much more...
- How to create and manage a Windows Domain
- A computer with a 64-bit processor
- At least 2 GB ram (8 GB recommended)
THE COMPLETE BEGINNER TO ADVANCED WINDOWS SERVER 2012 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION COURSE
Are you looking to get a high paying job as a Help Desk Supporter, Network Administrator, IT Support Specialist or other IT related job?
Do you want to pass the Windows Server 70-413 MCSE Exam?
My Windows Server 2012 System Administration course is all you need to acquire the real world job skills, that will land you a job fast.
This course is a step-by-step introduction on how to install, configure and use Windows Server 2012 in a business or government agency environment, taught by an experienced Microsoft Certified instructor.
Install Windows Server 2012, Build a Windows Domain Controller, Active Directory, Group Policy, Virtual Server & more, it's all covered step-by-step.
This course will give you a solid theoretical understanding of Windows Server 2012 Administration as well as the practical skills to use it proficiently on the job.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
My name is Pablo Mendoza, and I am a senior Microsoft Certified Professional & IT consultant.
I teach the course using Windows Server 2012, but almost all lessons can be implemented in Windows Server 2016. Windows Server 2012 is the most used version in the corporate world, so it makes sense to learn this version first.
This course is not for people who only wants a surface level understanding - only for those who want to get real job skills, so they can get a System Administrator job (aka. Sysadmin).
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough theoretical and practical understanding of all the features of Windows Server 2012 - like virtual servers, server management, active directory, group policy and much more. It's everything you need to get and succeed in your next network administrator job.
WHY WINDOWS SERVER 2012 ADMINISTRATION IS A GOOD CAREER PATH
Government agencies, healthcare providers, school districts, and businesses all use Windows Server 2012 to fix any number of different problems, and to lower costs on their IT infrastructures.
As a System Administrator, you’ll be in demand (and well paid) in a huge industry that will only grow larger in the years to come...
If within 30 days of buying the course you decide that its not for you, please get a Udemy-backed refund. No questions asked - just press the refund button, and all of your money will be returned to your credit card.
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR IT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Please press the "Take This Course" button and start learning 2 minutes from now!
- Beginners with little or no experience with Windows Server 2012, that wants to learn all the necessary skills to get a well paying job as a Windows Server 2012 System Administrator.