Windows Server-Installation, Storage, Compute (Exam 70-740)
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare and install Nano Server, a Server Core installation, and plan a server upgrade and migration strategy
- Understand and use various storage options
- Understand and select appropriate enterprise storage solutions
- Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
- Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V
- Deploy, configure, and manage Windows and Hyper-V containers
- Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster
- Implement failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machine
- Configure a Network Load Balancing (NLB) cluster
- Plan for an NLB implementation
- Create and manage deployment images
- Monitor and maintain virtual machine installations
- Some experience in system administration with basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows environment. An understanding of networking and storage protocols is helpful, but not required.
This course is designed to convey the knowledge and skills needed to work with Windows Server 2016. Key administrative responsibilities, such as implementing server images, planning and configuring storage solutions, and monitoring virtual machine installations will be covered. The material in this training session is designed to help prepare students for the exam 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016.
- Students who wish to improve their Windows Server 2016 knowledge and prep for the test.