Windows Server 2019 Training for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Create a Windows Server 2019 based Virtualized Lab with VirtualBox
- Install and configure Windows Server 2019 (Desktop Experience and Core)
- Understand the new features offered for Windows Server 2019
- Understand the different Windows Server 2019 licensing options
- Define Windows Server 2019 System Requirements
- Upgrade Paths to Windows Server 2019
- Learn about Active Directory Forests, Domains and Trees
- Install the Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) Server Role
- Internet Connectivity
- A 64bit Laptop / Computer with at least 4GB of RAM
This introductory course is designed to give you a solid foundation and understanding of Windows Server 2019.
In this course you will learn about the following topics:
Windows Server 2019 system requirements
What's new in Server 2019
How to setup your own IT lab with Server 2019
How to install Windows Server 2019 (desktop experience and server core)
How to complete basic Server 2019 configurations with both the GUI and server Core
How to upgrade Windows Server 2019
What are domain forests, domains and trees
Active Directory Domain Services basics
How to install the AD DS server role
Who this course is for:
- IT Professionals who wants to become more skilled at their current IT job
- IT Professionals who want to get a better IT job
- College (even High School) students who want practical hands-on IT skills they can write on their resume
- Anyone who wants to get their first IT job
Paul is an IT Professional with over 14 years of experience currently working as a Network Administrator in contract support of various Federal Agencies in the United States.
He has been teaching online courses for the past 5 years and taught over 300k students in 195 countries.
Paul is the owner of Server Academy, an online IT training platform.