Windows Server 2016 with PowerShell: Active Directory, DNS
What you'll learn
- Installing DNS Role with GUI/Powershell
- Installing DNS Role with PowerShell on a Remote Server
- Adding Forward Primary/Secondary/Stub Zone with GUI/Powershell
- Adding Reverse Primary/Secondary with GUI/Powershell
- Configuring Conditional Forwarders with GUI/Powershell
- Know DNS Related Technologies
- Configuring Zone Delegation with GUI/Powershell
- Creating Resource Records with GUI/Powershell
- Configuring Zone Scavenging
- Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Powershell and how to manage Windows Server 2016 Active Directory with its help. The goal is to provide coverage of AD DS server’s tasks including topics like an Overview of DNS Main Concepts, How to Install a DNS Role, How to Add Different Types of Zones, Records, Manage AD DS, Users and Computers, GPO and much more.
The course is targeted to help to automate and script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use PowerShell commands and a Server's GUI. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
A Brief Contents of the Course:
- Manage DNS and DHCP
- Manage DNS zones (Manage primary zones and more...)
- Manage zone delegation (Manage DNS records and more...)
- Create and manage users and groups (Create users, groups, OUs and more...)
Who this course is for:
- IT Specialists
- System Administrators
- DevOps Technicians
- Scripting and Automation Technicians
I'd like to introduce myself; my name is Vitalii, and I work as an online tutor. I am dedicated to providing support to as many individuals as I can and put a lot of effort into the work that I perform. For the time being, my primary focus is on the creation of educational opportunities that will assist students in becoming more effective in the pursuit of their professional goals.
The majority of my classes concentrate on various areas of technology and computer science.
My primary areas of focus are Microsoft technologies, Azure, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, SuSe, and MacOS, in addition to a wide variety of other software and operating systems.