Windows Server Lab 2022 (with Basic Theoretical Concepts)
What you'll learn
- Managing disks in Windows Server
- Managing volumes in Windows Server
- Configuring local storage
- Explain how to select a partition table format
- Describe the difference between basic and dynamic disk types
- Configure Resilient File System (ReFS)
- Implement virtual hard disks
- Manage volumes
- Describe Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID)
- Explain each of the RAID levels
- Familiarity with general Windows and Microsoft server administration
This course is aimed to IT Pros and is supposed to give the viewer the information they need to know to get started with Powershell and how to manage Windows : Configuring Local Storage. The goal is to provide coverage of storage tasks including topics like
Managing disks in Windows Server
Managing volumes in Windows Server
Configuring local storage
Explain how to select a partition table format
Describe the difference between basic and dynamic disk types
Configure Resilient File System (ReFS)
Implement virtual hard disks
Describe Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID)
Explain each of the RAID levels
The course is targeted to help manage and automate or script daily tasks. There are lots of live demonstrations how to use PowerShell commands and a Server's GUI. I hope it will help to do your job more efficiently.
A Brief Contents of the Course:
For your organization to effectively manage storage and compute functions, you need to understand the new features available in Windows Server. This module introduces you to Windows Server and describes the various editions and installation options. You will learn how to install the new Nano Server edition along with Server Core. You will also learn how to plan a server and migration strategy, along with how to perform a migration of server roles and workloads. Finally, you will learn how to choose the most appropriate activation model for your organization.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
· Describe the new features of Windows Server 2016.
· Prepare for and install Nano Server and Server Core.
· Plan a server upgrade and migration strategy.
· Perform a migration of server roles and workloads within a domain and across domains.
· Choose an appropriate activation model.
Who this course is for:
- IT Specialists
- System Administrators
- DevOps Technicians
- Scripting and Automation Technicians
Vitalii Shumylo is an experienced online tutor with over 20 years of experience in the field of technology and computer science. His expertise ranges from Microsoft technologies, Azure, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, SuSe, and MacOS, to a wide variety of other software and operating systems.
He has helped countless students become more effective in the pursuit of their professional goals. Vitalii is highly dedicated to providing the highest quality of support to as many individuals as he can. He is passionate about creating educational opportunities that will help people achieve success in their fields of study. With his help, you can gain the skills and knowledge you need to achieve your goals and become a tech expert.