Windows Server 2012 R2 - Preparation to exam 70-410
What you'll learn
- Full preparation for certification exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Learn how to install and configure server
- Find out server roles and features
- Understand how storage management works
- Manage servers remotly and printing
- Learn powershell basics
- Find out how to convert Core version to GUI
- Undarstand configuraton of files and share access
- Manage configuration of Hyper - V
- Learn about IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Undarstand DHCP and DNS service
- Find out how to install and configure the Active Directory
- Manage a group policy
- Learn configuration of the Windows firewall.
- General IT knowledge
- A Desire to get MCSA or MCSE title
LAST UPDATED: 11/2023
Get prestigious title of Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
Training Installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 was created entirely in order to prepare the student for exam 70-410. This exam is the first of three steps that are required to achieve MCSA.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate confirms high qualifications in the field of server administration. People with this title are considered in the market as expertsof IT sector.
If you manage to pass the basic exams and earn the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) for Windows Server 2012, you will have an open way to obtain another one, namely Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) for Server Infrastructure.
What you will learn?
During this course we'll talk about the installation and configuration of servers. We'll install such a server, configure it, say something about storage management. We'll configure server roles and features. We'll talk about permissions for files and shares. We'll discuss printing and manage servers remotely. We'll configure Hyper-V, that is we'll create virtual machines, manage virtual storage as well as configure virtual networks.
Other topics concern basic network services, like IPv4 or IPv6. We'll tell more about crucial network services, namely DHCP and DNS. We'll install the Active Directory domain, create a domain account, manage users, computers, as well as groups and organisational units. Then, we'll move on to manage a group policy. We'll create the relevant group policies, configure the security settings, as well as limit the possibility of starting particular applications for specific users. At the very end, we'll discuss the configuration of the Windows firewall.
We can guarantee the full preparation for certification exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012. Don't hesitate, get MCSA title!
How to take the Microsoft 70-410 Exam:
1. Find test center near you to take the Server 70-410 certification exam. On the Microsoft website you will find more details of test center locations and schedules.
2. Study video material to pass the 70-410 examination. Our course with quizzes will help you to succeed in the exam.
3. Pass your exam and get MCSA title!
I cordially invite you to this course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get a certificate of MCSA or MCSE
- System Administrators
We are preparing high quality courses to turn you from beginner into IT professional. Authors of our courses are well known iOS and Android developers, Windows Server and Linux administrators.
Our specialists made sure your learning experience will be full of practical examples and highest quality. Every theoretical module also contains practical usage, which have been designed to complete together with the trainer.
IT Security Academy is a company that associates IT Security Professionals. Now we are proud to share our knowledge online. Certified experts (MCSE:MS, CISSP, CEH) have created courses from Beginner to Advanced level. Our goal is to provide the highest quality materials you’ve ever seen online and prepare you not only for passing certification exams, but teach you pratical skills.
The Hacking School courses are prepared by people who are professionals in what they do. Authors of our courses are well known in the world of computer systems' security. Some of them took part in prominent international IT contests with great results.
We always provide you with up-to-date knowledge on IT security and ethical hacking. By joining us, you become part of a great international community, willing to help you and discuss.