Windows Privilege Escalation Penetration Testing - Part I
What you'll learn
- Way to get our service and products (Tools & Gift related to the course: FREE software & hardware) at our Facebook .com/JRDcademy page to excel in this course.
- Multiple methods for escalating privileges on a Windows system.
- How to level up your ethical hacking, penetration testing and cybersecurity skills to boost your career
- Most used tools which can help identify potential privilege escalation vulnerabilities on a Windows system.
- Enumeration, Remote and Exploitation
- VirtualBox 8 GB RAM for setting up the Labs (more is better, less may cause performance issues)
- Windows or Ubuntu or MacOS host (although other OS's should work)
- Basic knowledge of virtual machines
- A familiarity with hacking tools such as Kali Linux and metasploit
- At the end, we require you to please, have DISCIPLINE. Do not try to attack what you don't own and/or what you are not allowed to. (cause you can line up in a place where you don't ever want to be --> Jail). Hack then Secure!
This course teaches the concept of "Windows Privilege Escalation", from a basic perspective such as how permissions work, to in-depth coverage and demonstrations of actual privilege escalation techniques.
This course is aimed for beginners, intermediate to advanced users who are hungry to know how to discover and exploit novel escalation paths on patched fully patched Windows machines. Everything in this course is carefully explained [step-by-step].
Course has been designed in a way so that any novice, (from Zero level) to the advanced level of people in cyber security field can easily understand and can be well-benefited.
In this course, we supply to you not only videos for the practice, but also we provide a Lab along with some other files which are exclusively self-explanatory (a step-by-step process) so that we make it easier to learn according to the obligations that you might face while you want to continue with your practice.
This is a 100% hands-on course as you will be using the same strategies and techniques in an offensive security team and advanced adversaries use to escalate privileges on Windows endpoints after they have gained initial access and established a foothold.
We use MetaSploit framework as well as Manual Exploitation to perform the privilege escalation. Everything is carefully explained and deconstructed so you can understand why and how it works.
Who this course is for:
- Penetration Testers
- Cyber Security Analysts
- Cyber Security Students who want to become an advanced PenTester
- Students interested in how attackers escalate privileges on modern Windows endpoints
- Anyone who starves into learning hacking and security.
(Always make sure to check our Facebook page (facebook website /JRDacademy) or our website if you need to know more about us and tools we provide. No login, nor registration is needed to view the juicy posts - Gift).
IT Trainor, PenTester & Consultant:
Strongly motivated when it comes to Ethical Hacking, network, web applications and security. Field: Cybersecurity (Cryptology)
- Advanced knowledge in Kali Linux
- Network troubleshooting problems. Packets sniffing, scanning network, scanning web application using BurpSuite and Nmap/Zenmap tools, and so many others.
- Good understanding of Linux (Ubuntu, Kali), Windows, Mac operating system.
- Firewall establishment, Firewall hole, Bypass Firewall
- Advanced level of Penetration testing for detecting possible vulnerabilities.
- Good knowledge of Trojan, DOS, DDOS, Attacking Network/website, Securing Network/website, Cyber roam, Foot printing tools, Enumerations, System Hacking, Ways for eavesdropping network communication, Password Cracking
- In cryptography area, a very well-understanding of how AES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman, DSA, ECDSA, ElGamal work and the importance of Prime numbers.
- Java programming language is our first language we mostly used at work.
Eager, always ready to learn new techniques to detect vulnerabilities.