- 7 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Ethical hacking and penetration testing skills
- Windows privilege escalation techniques
- Common privilege escalation tools and methodology
- Preparation for capture the flag style exams and events
- Prior beginner hacking knowledge preferred
- Prior virtualization knowledge preferred
- A subscription to Hack the Box is required to complete the course.
- A subscription to TryHackMe is strongly recommended to complete the course.
This course focuses on Windows Privilege Escalation tactics and techniques designed to help you improve your privilege escalation game. Students should take this course if they are interested in:
Gaining a better understanding of privilege escalation techniques
Improving Capture the Flag skillset
Preparing for certifications such as the OSCP, eCPPT, CEH, etc.
What will I learn?
1) How to enumerate Windows systems manually and with tools
2) A multitude of privilege escalation techniques, including:
Windows Subsystem for Linux
3) Tons of hands-on experience, including:
13 vulnerable machines total
Custom lab with no installation required
Due to the cost of Windows licensing, this course is designed around Hack The Box and TryHackMe platforms, which are additional charges, but offer an incredible variety of vulnerable machines at a fraction of the cost of one Windows license. I do not receive any financial incentive from either platform for utilizing them in the course.
- Students interested in ethical hacking and cybersecurity
- Students interested in improving privilege escalation skillset