Windows 10 IoT Bundle: Learn how Windows can be used in IoT
What you'll learn
- Windows can be used as a platform to power IoT devices
- Windows 10 IoT Core is a tiny, lightweight version of Windows 10 that has no graphical user interface and runs on devices with as little as 256 MB of RAM
- It comes with UWP technologies like Cortana and Universal apps which you can use for creating your own IoT device.
- You can access the device remotely using any supported web browser or Microsoft remote desktop client
- Windows 10 IoT Core supports .NET Standard 2.0 which provides compatibility with popular open source libraries
- Program Raspberry Pi using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Add a new skill to your skillset by learning Windows IoT and integrate it into the famous Raspberry Pi Board
- Deploy your C# or C++ Code on Raspberry Pi Board using Windows IoT Core
- Initial Setup (Visual Studio and Coding Environment)
- Prepare Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry Pi Pinout
- Write Your First Code to Control Raspberry Pi via Windows IoT Core!
- Practical Examples
- Resources and Code
- Get Windows IoT Core online resources
- How this Home Automation Device is structured, user interface, device connection and working principle.
- Managing Different Rooms
- Device Addressing: Address Mapping
- What is the difference between I²C and other communication methods
- Controlling High power loads via Arduino
- Software Needed to Code Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Communication Protocol
- Raspberry Pi and Arduino communication
- Windows 10 IoT User Interface
- Visual Studio User Interface and Raspberry Pi Coding
- How to code I²C the right way and how to talk to multiple devices easily
- Internet Connection
- A basic knowledge in C Programming language
- Computer, Laptop, Mac or Chrome device
Using Windows 10 IoT has a lot of benefits:
Windows can be used as a platform to power IoT devices
Windows 10 IoT Core is a tiny, lightweight version of Windows 10 that has no graphical user interface and runs on devices with as little as 256 MB of RAM
It comes with UWP technologies like Cortana and Universal apps which you can use for creating your own IoT device.
You can access the device remotely using any supported web browser or Microsoft remote desktop client
Windows 10 IoT Core supports .NET Standard 2.0 which provides compatibility with popular open source libraries
First, we will help you Get Started With Windows IoT Core on Raspberry Pi then you will learn how to Home Automate Using Raspberry Pi And Windows 10 IoT
9 Hours of HD Content
>>> Tap the power of Windows 10 IoT Core and Master Embedded Systems Programming on Raspberry Pi using Windows IoT Core.. <<<
In today's world, every electronics hobbyist works with Arduino and Raspberry Pi to do his projects. With the introduction of Windows 10 IoT Core, Microsoft is also into the embedded world. Today Internet Of Things is a buzzword, but for basic things, we need an Arduino to communicate with a Raspberry Pi. In this course, I will explain how to communicate the Arduino with the Pi using an I2C bus and Windows 10 IoT Core.
Are you tired from incomplete resources online about Windows IoT Core?
Have you tried programming Raspberry Pi using Microsoft Visual Studio without knowing how to deploy your code?
Are you interested in adding a new skill to your skillset by learning Windows IoT and integrate it into the famous Raspberry Pi Board?
Raspberry Pi lectures are added regularly
Windows IoT Core is the awesome cross-platform development system from Microsoft, that gives you the Windows 10 programming environment on embedded devices.
In this course, we show you how to get started with Windows IoT Core. We'll help you set up your development environment, and then show you how to write your first Windows IoT Core application for your Raspberry Pi.
You'll learn about
The C# programming language
Remote step-wise debugging
Windows applications development
PowerShell, and more!
If you're new to Windows development, or even if you're an experienced developer, this is the place to start!
To get set up, all you need is a Windows 10 computer, a Raspberry Pi, and a local area network. For the application development sections, we'll be using few electronic components.
Raspberry Pi board provides tons of libraries that make controlling sensors and handling data a really easy job.
You don’t need to make any PCB, you just need to buy the board and plug it into any screen and you are good to go
You will get to practice both programming and electronics with two new gadgets that will add a lot to your knowledge.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
Add knowledge into all the new skills you are learning now!
Design and program your ideas into reality as easily as 1 2 3, and this will also help you make great applications using the fast processor inside the Raspberry Pi board!
Use a state of the art design software to reduce the time spent finding the right solutions, since it’s already in your hands.
Home Automation Using Raspberry Pi And Windows 10 IoT
Use Raspberry Pi and Windows 10 to build a home automation system that can operate home devices automatically
Today, technology is enhancing human life. Technology is evolving in a very fast manner. Automation was an idea and a dream but not today. By combining the latest technologies with Home Devices, Everyone can build A Fully Automated Home. With the Raspberry Pi and Windows 10 IoT, we can build a home automation system that is capable of handling and operating any of your home devices automatically.
In this course, an Arduino UNO will be used to control different devices and reads different sensor data. Raspberry Pi will send requests for Arduino UNO to get the sensor data collected.
Each room can have multiple controllable devices(Light, Fan, Wall Socket), PIR Sensor, temperature sensor, and LDR, we will explain how to connect everything and how to code each part in a step-by-step manner.
Windows 10 IoT Simplifies the Internet of Things (IoT) with a rich device platform, world-class developer tools, enterprise-grade long-term support, and a global partner ecosystem. Do more at the edge with built-in machine learning capabilities and scale with the power of Azure IoT. Use the power of Windows to create a solution quickly and securely. We stand behind our products with 10 years of support.
Why we are using Windows 10 IoT Core:
Built for small, secure, smart devices. The smallest Windows 10 operating system still has the manageability and security expected from Windows.
Smart: Easily bring Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to the edge with Windows.
Secure: Help keep devices secure for the long term.
Fast: Quickly get IoT devices to market and maintain for the long term with out of the box OS.
I hope you find this course useful with Hours HD Videos explaining how I am able to create amazing projects.
The world needs you to reach your full potential and I am honored to be a part of that!
The course provides a complete code for each example.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to wire up and boot Raspberry Pi like a professional.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Setup Raspberry PI with Windows IoT Core
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Control Hardware using Windows IoT
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Code Raspberry Pi Input/output pins to be controlled by Windows 10 IoT Core Platform
- Anyone Interested In learning how to connect Leds, Buttons, Sensors and control them with Universal Windows Applications
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Program Raspberry Pi using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Deploy your C# or C++ Code on Raspberry Pi Board using Windows IoT Core
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to learn Home Automation Using Raspberry Pi And Windows 10 IoT
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to Control Home devices using a beautifully created User Interface by Combining the power of Raspberry Pi with Windows 10IoT
- Anyone Interested in Learning I2C Communication between Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- Anyone Interested in Learning I2C Communication in A Step by Step Manner
- Anyone Interested in Learning Arduino I2C Communication
- Anyone Interested in Learning Raspberry Pi I2C Communication
- Anyone interested in talking to multiple devices easily via I²C the right way
- Anyone Interested in Interfacing Arduino with other ICs or devices via I²C
- Anyone Interested in Controlling different devices using I²C Protocol
- Arduino Lovers
- Raspberry Pi Lovers
Educational Engineering Team
Team of skilled Engineers Sharing Knowledge with the World
Educational Engineering Team is a Leading Team in Microcontroller Industry, with over 13 Years of Experience in Teaching and Doing Practical Projects.
We strive to put all our hands-on experience in these courses. Instead of superficial knowledge - we go into the depth of the topic and give you the exact - step by step blueprint on how to tame simple as well as complex topics in easy and digestible bite-sized videos.
This real-world knowledge enables you to grasp knowledge easily, and you can apply this learning immediately to your life and projects.
Educational Engineering Team has been in the Programming and Microcontroller business since 2007. We have been part of many projects. Over the course of these years - we have gained a good insight into students’ and educators’ needs. We are passionate about sharing all our collective knowledge with you. As of 2018, we have already taught over 250k-THOUSAND students and counting.
Currently, we have more than 100+ Courses on Udemy
Educator and Author of "Educational Engineering".
Ashraf is an educator, Mechatronics engineer, electronics and programming hobbyist, and Maker. He creates online video courses on the EduEng YouTube Channel (More Than 4 Million View, 20k + Subscriber) and author of four Microcontroller books.
As a Chief Educational Engineer since 2007 at Educational Engineering Team, the company he founded, Ashraf’s mission is to explore new trends and technology and help educate the world and make it a better place.
Educational Engineering offers educational courses and Bootcamps, articles, lessons, and online support for electronics hobbyists, Programming hobbyists, Microcontroller hobbyists, STEM students, and STEM teachers.
That team also work as freelancer engineers, helping many students in their graduation projects, and provide guidance and consulting for many students over the years to help them kick-start their career.
Ashraf’s core skill is explaining difficult concepts through in a step by step easy to understand matter using video and text. With over 11 years of tertiary teaching experience, Ashraf has developed a simple yet comprehensive and informative style in teaching that students from all around the world appreciate.
His passion for Microcontrollers and Programming and in particular for the world of Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, Rasberry Pi has guided his personal development and his work through Educational Engineering.
Ashraf’s online courses have helped over 250,000 people from around the world to be better and to make a great career in the industry.
Educational Engineering Team offer Course on
Circuit Design, Simulation, and PCB Fabrication
Arduino, PIC Microcontroller, and Raspberry Pi
Programming in C, Python, and other programming languages
PLC Industrial Programming and Automation
3D Design and Simulation
ESP and IoT World