Windows Azure Programming
What you'll learn
- Create a Windows Azure account
- Create and deploy a Web application using Windows Azure Web Sites
- Understand and use Windows Azure storage
- Develop, deploy and update an Azure cloud service
- Create and connect to SQL Database
- Basic knowledge of Web technologies
- Basic programming skills
In this 2 1/2 hour course you will learn about the Windows Azure Platform, Microsoft's set of cloud technologies and services. The course will focus on Azure Web Sites, Azure storage, cloud services and SQL Database - in addition to learning about these services you'll see demonstrations that will help you get started yourself.
Who this course is for:
- Web application and Web service developers
- Anyone looking to move applications to the cloud
Bill Lodin is a Senior Instructor with IT Mentors, a high-end, custom training and curriculum and development company. Bill has a diverse and well-rounded background in Microsoft programming as well as competitive technologies. His experience set includes C#, Java, HTML5 and mobile development with a special emphasis on cloud computing technologies. This background allows him to give an objective, real-world perspective about the practical application of programming technologies in the business environment. Bill’s real-world experience comes from his work on applications development projects in the financial services industry. Bill holds his MCSD certification as well as a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from UCLA.