Windows Applications using WPF for Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn about WPF namespaces
- Students will get to know about XAML
- Students will learn about Commands
- Students will learn about Converters
- Students will learn about Change Notification
- Students will learn about Routed events
- Students will learn about different layout panels
- Students will learn about Styles and Resources
- Students will learn about different types of triggers
- Students will learn about different Data Binding techniques
- Students will learn about ObservableCollection
- Students will learn about Data Templates
- Visual Studio 2012 or Upper Version
- Download Visual Studio From (https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/)
I have created this course to ensure that you learn every aspect of WPF that is relevant for your interview or for daily job tasks.
You will learn about Data Binding which is the heart of every application you develop does not matter what type of application it is.
Apart from that you will learn about WPF specific features such as Converters, Styles, Resources (Static and Dynamic), Layout etc.
If you cover each and every topic and practice it on your own i ensure you that you will be able to build a very god app using WPF technology.
For design of pages Expression Blend can be used for generating XAML code which can be used by developers for implementing functionality.
I suggest you to download the source code that is provide as part of this course in Source Code section and after watching the video go through the code on your own line by line and try to develop the same thing using code samples.
I will keep on updating this course with any new concepts as WPF evolves with time.
Thanks for joining this course!!
- Any one who wants to learn how to build Windows based apps using WPF technology
- Any one who wants to make their WPF concepts more stronger