Windows 8 For Dummies Video Training
What you'll learn
- This course will allow the user to get started with the new Windows 8 software
- Allow the user to identify which version of Windows 8 they are using
- Navigate the Start Screen, access Charm Bar and organize your Apps
- Assist with Changing the Desk Top, Browse PC Files and working with Flash Drives and using Microsoft Skydrive
- Integrating your online social media accounts and setting up Family Safety
- Customizing and Modifying Windows 8 for accessibility
- Setting up a Small Network, home group and sharing a printer
- Managing photos, music and video
- How to effectively use Help
- All Internet browsers, including Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, and Firefox
With this video, Andy Rathbone, best-selling author of Windows 8 For Dummies, shows you step by step how to use every new feature of Windows 8. Tackle the all-new Start screen, use the Charms bar, organize and launch apps, and then connect to the Internet, manage the Windows Mail app, and add your social media accounts. Toss in networking, security, and how to manage photos, video, and music, and you have the ultimate show-and-tell!
Windows 8 Training: Windows 8 for Dummies -Discover how to:
• Launch apps from the Start screen
• Locate and use the desktop
• Customize Windows security
• Use the newest Internet Explorer
• Set up a home network
• Play music and videos
Take this Windows 8 Training: Windows 8 for Dummies course now and learn basics of Windows 8.</p>
Who this course is for:
- For Windows 8 software PC or Tablet users or those who are considering purchasing the software
- This tutorial will guide any user through the brand new start screen, assist with apps and files, and guide users through customization and networking, and offer tips and tricks to managing photos, and playing music and videos.
Founded in 1807, Wiley, In has long been a valued source of information and understanding for more than 200 years, helping people around the world meet their needs and fulfill their aspirations. Wiley and its acquired companies have published the works of more than 450 Nobel laureates in all categories: Literature, Economics, Physiology or Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Peace.
Wiley is a global provider of content and content-enabled workflow solutions in areas of scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly research; professional development; and education. Our core businesses produce scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly journals, reference works, books, database services, and advertising; professional books, subscription products, certification and training services and online applications; and education content and services including integrated online teaching and learning resources for undergraduate and graduate students and lifelong learners. Wiley's global headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Canada, and Australia. The Company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols JWa and JWb.