Windows 11: From Beginner to Advanced. 2023
What you'll learn
- Become a proficient Windows 11 user within 2.5 hours of content.
- Discover the new features that Windows 11 has to offer.
- Learn simple but effective Windows optimization to give your computer a new lease of life.
- Save time and effort with shortcuts, tips and tricks within Windows 11.
- All you need to start this course is a Windows 11 PC or laptop.
- Little to no experience needed. Turn on your Windows 11 system, press play on the tutorials and enjoy.
Windows 11 is the latest Microsoft operating system now being used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. But did you know, that most users don't use Windows 11 to its full potential? This is where "Windows 11: From beginner to advanced" comes into play.
In this course, I take you on a journey through Windows 11 introducing you to many of the new features offered by Microsoft's latest operating system. As you progress through the course we'll also look at basic to semi-advanced computer optimization so that Windows 11 has the best platform to run on.
What you will learn in this Windows 11 course:
Discover the new and amazing features that Windows 11 has to offer.
Carry out basic software maintenance to harness your computer's true processing power.
Manage programs and applications more effectively with an array of handy shortcuts, tips, and tricks.
Become more confident as a Windows 11 user.
And much more!
What you need to enroll:
If you own a Windows 11 operating system, then you are all set to start the course! You will be able to start carrying out the exercises taught right from the start!
If there is any requirement to leave your computer switched on and plugged in, while it carries out a task, I will let you know at the beginning of those tutorials, so you'll be able to manage your time while doing this course.
You will be able to take the skills taught in this course, and apply them to all aspects of your "digital life". Whether it be improving your current skill, future employment prospects, or just improving your general knowledge of Windows 11.
A little more information...
All steps in this course are simplified to the bare bones to suit all levels of enrolling students.
This course can provide you with the relevant training to help you move into Information Technology and/or similar fields.
So, I hope you find what you are looking for in my course, and I look forward to seeing you in the first tutorial.
Warrick Klimaytys :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get up to speed with Windows 11 as fast as possible.
- Anyone who would like to expand their knowledge of Windows 11.
- Anyone who would like to learn basic to semi-advanced computer optimization.
- Anyone who would like to know how to save time and effort while using a Windows 11 operating system.
Hi, my name is Warrick Klimaytys
I’m a full-time course creator specializing in Microsoft programs, operating systems, and video editing.
I’ve served in the British Army, worked in the telecoms industry, ran a profitable cryptocurrency mining operation, and the list goes on. I am what anyone would consider a mixed bag of skills and qualifications.
For the past several years, I’ve been on the front line of teaching people how to effectively use Microsoft programs such as Microsoft Excel and Windows to improve their personal circumstances.
As a result of taking many courses myself, I learned how frustrating it can be to not understand what is being taught.
To avoid this happening in my own courses, I deliver my lessons in bite-sized pieces and try my best to walk side by side with my students. This way I get to know their learning requirements, so we can both move towards a common target, the target of success!