Windows 10: How to Setup a New PC
- You should have a PC with Windows 10 installed
- No prior experience or special requirement is needed
This course is about setting up a new Windows 10 PC. It may be a brand new Windows 10 PC, or Upgraded from current Windows 7 or 8 to Windows 10, or just a fresh copy of Windows 10.
This course will guide you through an effective way that all the IT professionals do with a new PC. More than 1 hour and 28 lectures will teach you to setup your new Windows 10 PC ready to work.
From any Windows enthusiast to new Windows PC users, or who have recently switched to Windows PC from other OS can take this course. It will help to configure Windows PC according to your own needs.
After completing this course, it will save a lot of time in the future. Happy learning!
- Anyone who wants to learn exploring new Windows 10 PC
- Anyone who installed a fresh copy of Windows 10
- Anyone who have upgraded to Windows 10 Operating System
- Anyone who switched from another platform to Windows 10 OS
- Before starting the course
- The first look
- Connect Network, Windows Update and Security
- Activate Windows and register your new PC
- Get desktop icons and change computer name
- Adjust date, time and manage power options
- Control user account
- Install device driver- Part 1
- Install device driver- Part 2
- Install essential software
- Uninstall software and apps
- Set default programs
- Configure file history
- Configure system restore
- Create a recovery drive
- Use OneDrive on the go
- Set up a HomeGroup
- Share files and folder
- Explore Task Manager
- Review setup and fix problems
- File Explorer opening view
- Bypass sign-in password
- Block all notifications
- Save file as PDF
- How to disable Windows 10 automatic updates
- Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
- What's next?
Microsoft Certified IT Professional and Windows enthusiast. I have more than 5 years of professional experience in IT. I am a founder of WindowsLog, a tech portal dedicated to Windows Operating System.
My major expertise is on Networking Technology & Administering Windows Systems. I am a part time tech writer in the most popular newspaper in my country. It's always a great fun to write anything related to technology!