How to use the logout and power options on the Start Menu
How to create shortcuts
How to use the CTRL+ALT+DEL options and Task Manager
To have a computer running Windows 10, any version is fine for this course
This course covers Windows 10 Administration as well as some basic computer skills surrounding the Windows 10 operating system, as follows:
* Logging into your machine, switching users, and signing out
* Finding your way around File Explorer and pinning commonly used items to the Start Menu and Taskbar
* Setting a default printer, screen size and screen resolution
* Overview of Accessibility Options available within Windows 10
* CTRL+ALT+DEL menu options, including Task Manager and locking your machine
The course is intended as a basic overview for anyone using Windows 10 for the first time, for example if your company has recently upgraded to Windows 10 from a previous operating system, such as Windows 7.
Who this course is for:
Anyone using Windows 10 for the first time in a corporate environment
I've had a passion for technology from a very early age and achieved Microsoft Certified Professional status in 2004. Over the last 5 years or so I've worked on both IT support and infrastructure support and have provided solutions to 1st line helpdesk staff on how to fix basic problems.