Win As A Manager
What you'll learn
- Understand the Manager's Dilemma
- Identify Sources of Stress
- The Seven Hated Management Practices
- Understand RealAgility and How it will reduce everyone's stress
- Corporate Culture, Management and Stress
- The Seven Beloved Management Practices
- Increase Team Productivity with Focus, Communication and Quality
- Deal with Slackers, Idiots and Subversives
- Stop Using B.S. Metrics
- You are managing (or will manage) other people doing knowledge work (e.g. marketing, software development, engineering, research, product development or management itself).
- No other knowledge or experience required.
Start making a real difference as a manager.
If you're a manager struggling to deliver results to executives, wishing you could create a beautiful work environment for your staff, and desperately needing to get some stress relief, then this course is for you.
You know that you and your staff have more to offer to your organization. But why does it seem so hard to release that potential? Why is everything so hard to get done? Why don't executives just change things? And why don't your staff just do what you ask?
Mishkin Berteig, the CEO and Chief Scientist of the BERTEIG Institute knows what you are struggling with.
In this course, Mishkin and other leadership experts guide you through all the critical principles, concepts, information, and techniques you need to recharge your management approach completely!
Take this course and follow the path to becoming a manager that gets results, who is loved by staff, and who has time to lead instead of constantly fire-fighting or writing reports:
Go through the course (just over 5 hours)
Make a real difference in your organization!
Don't miss out on the opportunity to make your life as a manager better!
Here's a quick personal message from Mishkin:
"I know you're suffering. Stress. Imposter syndrome. Frustration and anger. Fatigue. Every manager goes through this, and some never get out of it. I've interviewed hundreds of managers over the years that I have been working as a consultant, and so many are near burnout. Many even get to the point of needing a leave of absence for mental health reasons! Don't get to that point."
"Most management courses don't deal with the critical challenges faced by modern managers: unrelenting executive demands, volatility, uncertainty, complexity, ambiguity, and organizational culture at odds with this constant chaos and crisis. No amount of financial analysis, policy-making, consensus-building, governance processes, restructurings or SMART goal-setting will give you relief."
"I know with absolute certainty how to help you. I want you to be the most amazing manager your staff have ever had, delivering massive results to your organization, and thriving with passionate pride in your own growth and contribution."
Who this course is for:
- Any manager who needs help reducing work-related stress!
- Senior, middle and junior managers who are struggling with capacity to get everything done.
- Project managers, HR managers, functional managers, product managers, departmental managers
The BERTEIG Institute is a post-secondary educational body specializing in management consulting, coaching and training for knowledge work industries. Our founder, Mishkin Berteig, is one of the world's leading Agile practitioners and educators having started his journey to Real Agility™ in 1999.
The BERTEIG Institute was founded in 2004 is recognized by organizations globally as the premium provider of Agile training. We have done live training with over 15000 people in Scrum, Kanban, leadership, and software development agility.
BERTEIG clients include Ericsson, Suncor, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank, Roche Pharmaceuticals, the Government of Canada, Schlumberger and many other global and regional organizations.
BERTEIG Institute is a brand of BERTEIG Consulting Inc.