How Some Hikers Almost Always Know Their Way in the Wild.
- No requirements or prerequisites.
Do you have this problems ?
You lack confidence in yourself and are afraid of getting lost outdoor ?
You depend on others in order to guide you ?
You are limited to hike on trails that you are familiar with ?
You don’t want to dependent on your GPS (they can break at you, lose reception or the batteries can die) ?
You’ve tried to learn from some books but it’s not sufficient for you ?
Or, you’ve watched some videos, but it's not structured ?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, THEN I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY:
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT !
Me too have been there, i was thinking that mastering wilderness navigation are complicated.
You've tried to learn watching videos on Youtube.
You may have read books on this subject.
All the techniques learned are easy to forget about them.
So, you still don't know how to navigate in the wilderness.
What you need is :
Someone with a good methodology.
Focus on one thing at a time.
Learn how things work.
Exercises and quizz to practice.
It's what you will found in this online course.
Quizz, questions and exercices to help you remember what you will learn.
Personnel support from me.
Even complete beginners can understand it.
30-Days Money Back Guarantee.
Progressive 4 modules.
Better deal than paying for 1 day training, that require you to be present at the moment.
2 BONUS :
HIKING PACKING LIST
To help you not forget packing something that you will need.
Where you can describe the route that you will take.
- Mountain climber
- Military personnel
- Wilderness medical personnel
- Choosing your map (Type, Scale & Things to consider)08:21
- Understanding the topographic map elements21:47
- Recognizing topographic map features14:43
- Sourcing digital & physical topographic maps08:20
- Understanding contour lines13:45
- Understanding some topographic terms13:00
- Understanding the elevations & slopes05:35
- Matching Your Map to the Landscape09:07
- How to read a topographic map04:50
- How to locate yourself & navigate with just a map11:03
- How to draw a topographic profile07:21
- Estimating a distance from a map07:30
- Estimate your walking time06:22
- How to use pace count to measure ground05:48
- Three norths & bearings07:09
- Forward bearing and back bearing06:50
- Compass abilities & limitations04:06
- How to shoot and follow a bearing07:20
- Orient your compass to geographic north05:45
- How to orient your map03:12
- How to navigate using a compass16:03
- Magnetic declination08:47
- Taking & following a bearing05:14
- Match your map to the terrain using bearings07:55
- Techniques to locate yourself on your map17:05
- Estimate how far away you are to a landmark06:34
- How to retrace your steps04:54
- How to navigate with estimates03:54
- How to guarantee arriving at your destination05:43
- How to choose your hike itinerary12:15
- Special orientation challenges in different conditions13:38
Hi, my name is Ben, a passionate hiker.
I'm a blogger, ebooks writer and video course creator in order to share with you my hiking experiences and knowledge, to help you realize the adventure of your dreams.
Other than hiking, i'm also husband and a father of a 1 years old girl.
At Udemy and through my course, i want to share my wilderness navigation techniques with others.
This techniques consist of map, compass and walking techniques to enjoy your hike without stressing about if you will get back safely.