Why They Leave and What Will Make Them Stay
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Know why people are quitting their jobs, know what isn't working to keep them, know what does keep them, and know what they can do to help retain their best talent.
- Use a computer at a beginner lever or the Udemy app on any platform.
According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, over 37,000,000 people each year quit their jobs. With around 350,000,000 people in the US, that's about 10% of our workforce quitting their jobs every year. If 10% of the US population contracted a new illness, we'd call it an epidemic. We have what I like to refer to as a "quits" epidemic in the US. We are losing employees from our organizations in record numbers, and we've got to do something about it and turn the tide on this exodus of employees from our organizations.
This one-hour course is designed to help leaders, human resources specialists, hiring managers, and organizations around the world understand why employees are leaving their organizations. It is also designed to help all of them get a better understanding of what they can do to get great employees in their organizations to stay with them. Topics include:
* Why they are leaving
* What things won't help keep them
* What things will help keep them
* What you can do to help
These proven strategies can be taken back to your organization right away to make an immediate impact on employee retention. Join me as we go together through this journey of discovery that will help keep your best people where they belong - with you.
- Business professionals, business owners, recruiters, managers, leaders, HR personnel