Why become an entrepreneur
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Why technology has become so cheap that it makes entrepreneurship is viable and affordable.
- How to create money from thin air.
- 2 Things that you need to expand to fulfil your destiny.
- How to reduce regrets in your life.
- Understanding how it is possible to make 100k a year talking about pancakes.
- People want a better life.
- If you know that you were meant for something bigger.
- If you feel that life is not what you wanted.
- When you sense that your life is not going where you want it to.
- When you find out that your decisions will not lead to the things you originally intended.
My 5th course is aimed at people that are thinking about becoming an entrepreneur, this is for those that want a better life. Here, I talk about:
- My story - because learning about others' successes, and failures, helps you to strive forward.
- How the barriers to entry has collapsed, because Silicon Valley has made technology, and more, very cheap and plentiful.
- Understand that the internet has allowed so much opportunity and allows you do almost anything online.
- We have knowledge for your benefit that can be found online from all sorts of ages and times - providing insight and knowledge into business and more.
- There is no gatekeeper today, as you can do anything and become anyone that you want.
- You have a skill and ability that you can monetise - your experiences, story and journey makes you an expert in something.
- To get started you need 2 things: expand your comfort zone and increasing your knowledge.
In this day and age, it is a smart move to become an entrepreneur - as the world moves on and strives forward, you can either be take you life into your own hands, or get left behind.
Imagine if you were on your deathbed at the age of 100 and you are thinking about your life and the decisions you made. Imagine if you were looking back and regretting your decisions, or actions, because you did not dare to step outside of your comfort zone, dare to do more or dare to become more.
The world is not going to help you become an entrepreneur, nor is the president or prime minister - it is down to you to reduce the regrets you have in your life and maximising your opportunity.
Course icon created by Gan Khoon Lay from Noun Project.
- Those that want to be an entrepreneur.
- If you do not want a mediocre life.
- Those that are not frightened to expand their comfort zone.
- Young people that do not want to have a 9-5.
- Those that do not want to work for 40 hours a week for 40 years.