HDP CERTIFIED ADMINISTRATOR (HDPCA) CERTIFICATION COURSE
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After completing HDP Certified Administrator (HDPCA) course, users will be able to perform the tasks asked in HDPCA certification exam.
- There is no pre-requisite to take this Big Data Hadoop training. Anyone who is interested to build his/her career in Big Data Technologies can choose this course. However, but basics of UNIX, SQL and Java would be good.
Hortonworks Data Platform Certified Administrator, is a Hadoop System Administrator who is capable and responsible for installing, configuring, and supporting an HDP Cluster. This is a hands-on performance-based exam which requires some competency and Big Data expertise. Tasks are advocated on AWS instances which must be completed by the candidate within a limited time frame.
- Big Data Hadoop technology is becoming popular. It’s increasing demand for job opportunities. It becomes necessary for every professional to learn Big Data to be more relevant to their job profile. This course is beneficial for the following professionals:Software Developers Technical Architects Testing and Mainframe professionals Data Analytic Professionals Business Intelligence Professionals Project and Program Managers Data Scientists Students looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics