SEO Training Course by Moz
SEO is the active practice of optimizing a web site by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines. Firms that practice SEO can vary; some have a highly specialized focus, while others take a more broad and general approach. Optimizing a web site for search engines can require looking at so many unique elements that many practitioners of SEO (SEOs) consider themselves to be in the broad field of website optimization (since so many of those elements intertwine).
- Anyone interested in learning about SEO
- What does an SEO do in their day-to-day work?06:21
- How to craft remarkable SEO strategy for 201709:01
- SEO Strategy Audit in 5 Steps09:49
- How to create demand for sites with little or no search volume11:54
- Creating a Customer Journey Map10:47
- Kickstart an SEO Site Audit for your Startup18:00
- Controlling Indexing for better Search Engine Ranks12:23
- Subfolders vs. Subdomains10:46
- Step by Step process for discovering, prioritizing keywords12:07
- How to Build a Killer Content to Keyword Map06:42
- 8 Principles of a great on page SEO strategy17:42
- How to Optimize for Competitors' Branded Keywords11:27
- The Rules of Link Building08:46
- Targeted Link Building in 201612:46
- 20 Attributes that Influence a Link's Value17:08
- How to Appear in Google's Answer Boxes11:34
- How to convert client goals into reportable metrics08:58
- How to prove the ROI of content campaigns09:25
Backed by industry-leading data and the largest community of SEOs on the planet, Moz builds software to help marketers not only see their data, but get actionable insights to improve their visibility online. Our products for SEO, brand, content, social, and local marketing help customers rank higher, improve outreach, and increase brand awareness. True to its TAGFEE values, Moz is dedicated to helping people do better marketing by providing online marketing tools, tutorials, and educational resources. Moz supports over 35,000 customers and 500,000 community members worldwide from its offices in Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon.
One quick note: the certificates given by Udemy are just for fun; they're in no way meant to imply an official certification or affiliation with Moz.