Which Animation Software is Right For You?
- Basic knowledge of the software we discuss will help, but it's not required
New to animation? Looking for a new workflow? Before you start investing in courses or software, maybe I can help! This course briefly overviews all the animation software I currently teach: Moho, Animate, After Effects and Character Animator. Which software is the easiest to use? Which provides the best bone system? Or what about frame-by-frame? This course covers these questions and offers resources to learn more, if you wish.
Who this course is for:
- Beginning animators looking to invest and learn a piece of software
- Veteran animators looking to change their workflow
- 02:21What is this Course About?
- 16:35Overview of Moho
- 13:39Overview of Adobe Animate
- 05:21Overview of After Effects with DUIK
- 07:32Overview of Character Animator
- 03:32Combining Software to Maximize Effects
- 00:53Final Thoughts
I have spent several years learning different kinds of software while freelancing personal and commercial projects. Along the way I have collected a bunch of useful knowledge that can be translated into engaging video tutorials. So while I continue to create zany animated adventures, I want to share with you what I have learned.
I have worked for several companies over the years creating eLearning content. Some of these include: Smith Micro, Virtual Training Company, Packt Publishing, Train Simple and Pluralsight.
My animation is freelance based and isn't as well known as my eLearning content. I have a few animation projects I currently have my hands in. In addition, I work for others who need animation assistance.