Muscle Building Whey Protein Course
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service (see website)
- No previous knowledge or experienced necessary
- Severe lactose intolerant students should NOT take this course
**UPDATED 22ND JULY 2019**
Hey everyone, welcome to my course!
In this course you will learn:
Learn precisely how much protein you need to build muscle or get lean and why most people screw this up and make no progress in the gym, year after year.
Clarity and certainty knowing that you are buying the right protein product based on your goals, never needing to “try x product and hope for the best.”
Save hundreds never having to spend money on worthless protein supplements ever again!
Build muscle faster than what you thought possible by correctly timing your protein intake around your workouts. You’ll never need to guess again.
Learn how to use protein to make fat loss a much easier mission to accomplish.
Never make the same mistakes, or fall into the same traps as everybody else, by learning the latest in the practical science of protein supplementation.
Scientifically proven strategies (30+ peer-reviewed scientific references, see PDF at the end of the course) used by fitness models and bodybuilders that can be applied by anyone with no background in fitness or nutrition.
Lifetime student access.
...and much much more!
Come along and join me inside the course, you will love it :-)
- This course is NOT for anyone that has severe lactose intolerance or is not able to have ANY diary-based protein products
- Anyone with an interest in transforming their body by building muscle with an extremely popular protein supplement
- Anyone wanting to lose fat or gain muscle and looking for a protein supplement like whey that can help them
- Terms of Service
- What Is Protein
- How Much Protein Do I Need
- 12 Training & Nutrition Guides to Help You
- Protein Source (Whole Foods Vs. Powder)
- How Much Is Too Much Protein
- Protein Absorption
- Protein Frequency
- Anabolic Window
- Post Workout Meal
- Putting It All Together
- Whey Protein Concentrate
- Whey Protein Isolate
- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein
- Whey Protein Blend
- Putting It All Together (Whey Protein Concentrate, Isolate, Hydrolyzed)
- What Is Whey Protein
- Why You Should Avoid Proprietary Blends
- Amino Spiking ("Protein Spiking") - Part 1
- Amino Spiking ("Protein Spiking") - Part 2
- Amino Spiking ("Protein Spiking") - Part 3
- Whey Protein Shakes
- Whey Protein For Women
Hey Everyone! Brad here.
I create fitness video courses to help you get into shape and travel vlogs to inspire your next travel adventure.
I have also won multiple fitness model/ bodybuilding competitions under a drug-tested steroid-free Federation. I’ve also helped thousands of people get into shape with my digital fitness courses.
I am also passionate about flying planes, drones, cinematography, and visual storytelling.
Access and use of my courses is subject to the Terms of Service. Visit my website for more details.
Have an awesome day and see you inside one of my courses.