Where to find Mentors in 2020
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn where to find mentors Online
- Students will learn where to find mentors Offline
- Students will learn where to find mentors Locally
- Students will learn where to find mentors Globally
- Students will learn where to find mentors in Real Life
- Mobile Phone
- Laptop Computer
- Desktop Computer
- Have Stable Internet
There is a lot of talk these days about how everyone should be mentored. While there are some of us who prefer to go at it alone.
The vast majority should fast track their success by finding a mentor.
But why just limit it to one?
Get multiple mentors if you really want to accelerate your personal and profession development and growth.
Because not only will you receive specific guidance, advice and find help when trying to troubleshoot or resolve tough problems, you'll also be able to gain special insights & even leverage your mentor's experience, or extended network of contacts for new partnerships, employees and even clients.
That's the reason I created this course. It's not to teach you how to be a men-tee or be a mentor. This course was made to point you in the right direction and encourage you to first find a mentor and then become one, some day.
In this course, you will discover some of the best places to find mentors!
See you inside the course.
- People looking for a Mentor
- Someone looking for Mentors
- People looking to be a Mentor
Recently, I was asked if I had ever found someone on LinkedIn who became a mentor to me & how did that relationship develop.
This is my response to that question based of my view of the future of Mentorship and my personal experiences.