When Online Romance is a Scam
What you'll learn
- Recognize the Scams: The warning signs, the stages of the scam and the possible criminals. Learn to spot Romance Scammers through real case examples.
- What to do if you were scammed?
- Understand how criminals attack and how they build their fake profiles. What persuasive techniques are they using?
- Learn about the characteristics of the Romance Scam Victims
- No previous knowledge is necessary. You will get every information in the course to spot the Scammers and protect yourself
Due to the pandemic situation, we are lonely at our home, and we don’t have other opportunities to look for a partner than on online dating sites. But those sites give scammers exceptional opportunities to (pretend) to initiate a romantic relationship and then defraud people of large sums of money. In this case, we are talking about Romance Scam.
I created this course for you to
Understand what factors make you vulnerable in the cyberworld
Understand how perpetrators create the fake profiles and what persuasive techniques are they using
Learn to spot the warning signs and suspicious behaviors through the introduction to the Scam stages
Give you practical tips, what to do if you were scammed
Enrolling in this course can be money and lifesaving, so don’t miss this opportunity and get ready to fight against the Scammers!
I can’t wait to see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone can use this course to be more aware of possible Romance Scams
7500+ Udemy students from 134 countries.
I am a licensed Psychologist with a master's degree in Clinical and Health Psychology. My expertise is in the domain of human sexuality, but I have extensive knowledge of Cyberpsychology.
As a psychologist, I know that understanding human nature, sexuality, and relationships help us "survive" in our everyday lives. So I decided to share my knowledge with others to make their life easier.