Wheelock's Latin: Chapters 31-40 Lectures
What you'll learn
- By the end of this set of lectures you'll have completed the study of elementary Latin grammar.
- You'll be ready to begin reading "real" Latin authors of intermediate difficulty: Caesar, Nepos, Eutropius, et al.
- Wheelock's Latin, 6th edition or above
Welcome to part 3 of the bestselling Latin course on Udemy!
These lectures and study materials will help you get to the finish line of the venerable Wheelock Latin text, the standard in American colleges and universities. We pick up at chapter 31, continuing the series of lectures that started with Wheelock's chapters 1-15 and continued with chapters 16-30. Both are available on Udemy.
Who this course is for:
- Homeschooling families and groups
- Adult self-learners, either studying Latin for the first time, or recharging their Latin from high school or college.
Dr. Lugosch taught all areas of classical studies at the undergraduate and graduate level, and published scholarly articles on Sophocles, Plato, Aristotle, and Homer. Recently retired, Dr. Lugosch still leads small private tours to Italy, Greece, Turkey and France that explore artifacts of classical antiquity.
These lectures help support his money-losing hobby farm in Kentucky where he raises organic pigs, grass fed beef, pastured chickens, Californian rabbits, and all manner of vegetables.