Whatsapp stock market bot with Python, Twilio & MarketStack
What you'll learn
- Students will learn about trending technologies like whatsapp chatbots with Twilio APIs using Python programming language and Flask micro web framework
- Whatsapp chatbot: Learn how to build a conversational chatbot on Whatsapp platform which acts just like your personal finance assistant
- Leverage Twilio APIs: Learn how to leverage the powerful Twilio APIs to send messages to the subscribed BOT users
- Python programming: Learn to program the backend processing of the messages using Python and integration of Twilio and MarketStack API
- Flask app running on local machine and using NGROK to create a tunnel to your app from an HTTPS public endpoint
- MarketStack: Learn about the market stack API which provides stock data of 70+ stock exchanges across the world
- Basic knowledge of Python and Programming
- Basic knowledge of APIs
Conversational chatbots are the trend of the modern world. Virtual assistants are as relevant these days as human assistants.
1. Ordering a Pizza or Ordering new clothes
2. Playing music or a new movie
3. Switching off lights or making coffee
4. Checking stock price or a new bitcoin alert
chatbots are everywhere.
In this quick and highly. focussed course, you'll kickstart your journey by creating your first Whatsapp chatbot in less than 2 hours.
By the end of this course, you'll be having a working Whatsapp conversational chatbot. You'll be able to start building your own conversational chatbots using Twilio, Python and MarketStack
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and Intermediate students who already know how to code and looking to expand their skillset by adding domain knowledge.
Hey there, I'm Rishabh
Bachelor of tech in electronics and communication engineering, My passion for computers and technology dates back to the times when I was in 3rd grade and I built a keyboard using thermo col and card board. It keeps growing and expanding to other areas of my interest like IOT, ML and Blockchain
I've been a coder for almost 10 years and professionally coding for 7. I've been involved in projects including but not limited to gaming, IOT, information security, digital products, blockchain, bots, politics and data analytics domain, enterprise apps and educational apps.
I strongly believe that our education is not complete as long as we do not pass it to others with the vision to create a significant impact to their lives. Have been following this vision of mine and have already delivered technical sessions in many IT companies and universities.
My learning is still in progress and that's the reason I'm on Udemy from last couple of years. And the reason I am choosing to be an instructor on Udemy is because it's a great platform for consumers and providers of quality education. I strive to help technologists learn cutting edge technologies as our future is completely gonna be designed around Internet of Things, Data Science, Blockchain and "Zeal to Learning"
In my leisure time, I'm a curious reader and love to read books on productivity, mind, habits, negotiations, startups and business to list a few