What’s New in .NET 6 and C# 10
What you'll learn
- Know the new features introduced in .NET 6 that includes how to master them, Azure services that support .NET 6, and the support platforms for .NET 6.
- Know the new C# 10 features that includes global usings, file-scoped namespace, record & struct type enhancements, and DateOnly/TimeOnly types.
- Understand the breakthrough feature, namely, Hot Reload, the supported platforms for Hot Reload, how to apply Hot Reload in CLI and IDEs.
- Learn how you can migrate from .NET Framework to .NET 6.0 using .NET Upgrade Assistant that includes steps to install, analyse, and upgrade the proje
- Build .NET Interactive Notebooks that allows to create highly interactive Notebooks that can use C#, SQL, & many other languages in the same notebook.
- Know more .NET 6 features such as searching for ‘new’ templates, SDK workloads, Arm64 support and security enhancements.
- C# basics, to understand the new concepts covered in the course.
- Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio, to try out the new concepts you learn from this course.
.NET is one of the most popular framework used to develop web, desktop, and mobile applications. The usage of C# has dramatically increased in recent times for productive development. Companies such as StackOverflow, UPS, GE Aviation, and Siemens use .NET as the framework for their software development. You will be learning the new features introduced in .NET 6 and C# 10 in this course.
My name is Praveen, your instructor for this course! I had worked for about 10 years in Honeywell wherein I’d transitioned from Software Engineer to Senior Software Engineer, Tech Lead, and so on in C# .NET development. For the last 5 years, I've been working in the security domain for an access control product based on .NET technology. Moreover, I’ve published about 14 courses in Udemy and taught over 18,158 students on various .NET technologies.
Topics Covered In This Course
What’s New in .NET 6
What’s New in C# 10
.NET Upgrade Assistant
.NET Interactive Assistant
Advanced Features in .NET 6
More Reasons To Take This Course
.NET Core is increasingly used in every field and platform.
C# is the 1st choice among .NET developers for productive development.
Keep yourself updated with latest technology.
Each lesson in this course is bite-sized and easy to finish.
StackOverflow and Siemens use .NET Core for productive software development as well as to remain the top leader in their respective segment.
This course provides 2 hours of content along with practice activities. To help you better, it follows a step-by-step approach of learning new features introduced in .NET 6 and C# 10.
At The End Of This Course
You will be aware of the new features introduced in .NET 6 and C# 10.
You will be ready to apply the new features in your existing or new projects.
Who This Course Is For?
Developers, who use C# as their primary programming language.
Architects, who wants to keep updated on the latest happenings in the development community.
C# basics, to understand the new concepts covered in the course.
Visual Studio Code or Visual Studio, to try out the new concepts you learn from this course.
This course will provide significant knowledge of using .NET 6 and C# 10 features for your next development activity. You will be confident to instantly apply the new concepts covered in the course.
Enroll now to get started.
What Do You Get When You Enrol In This Course?
Lifetime access to the course and all future updates to the course content.
Personalised support and answers to your questions.
Udemy certificate of completion.
30-Day 100% money-back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Developers, who use C# as their primary programming language.
- Architects, who wants to keep updated on the latest happenings in the development community.
I’m Praveen - a C# software engineer with over 15 years of C# .NET development experience in various Enterprise applications including Security & Surveillance systems and Access Control systems. A career in the C# software development industry has been the backbone of my success.
Throughout my C# .NET programming career, I’ve come across many people like you who find programming as a complex subject and struggle to understand coding concepts. I can easily relate your situation to the one I faced during my internship, where I too felt lost without proper guidance and direction on learning programming. Fortunately, for you, I can mentor you during your learning process in this exciting .NET programming field.
Check out the learning path for my courses in Udemy. If you are interested in any of them, click the relevant course link below this bio.
API Development Path:
Step 1: Designing RESTful APIs: Learn to Design API from Scratch
Step 2: OpenAPI Specification for Software Developers
Step 3: Swagger Tools for API Developers
Step 4: Hands-on ASP.NET Web API
Step 5: Hands-on .NET Web API Documentation with Swagger/OpenAPI.
Step 6: The Ultimate YAML Course - Learn YAML from Scratch
Step 7: Postman Tutorial: Getting Started with API Testing
Step 1: Scrum: An Overview
Step 2: Getting Started with Scrum
C# Development Path:
Step 1: C# Basics for Absolute Beginners
Step 2: C# Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) for Beginners
Step 3: C# LINQ Essentials
Step 4: Visual Studio Code for C# .NET Developers
Step 5: What's New in .NET 6 and C# 10
Programming Fundamentals Path:
Step 1: Fundamentals of Programming using Flowchart and Pseudocode
I also share my expertise in C# .NET programming through my YouTube channel.
Regarding my hobbies, I listen to Indian music during work. At home, I love playing Xbox games and spending time with my little daughter.
See you in the course video!