What's New in Excel 2019?
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Describe the new IFS, TEXTJOIN, and SWITCH functions
- Demonstrate the new Ink Tools including Ink to Shape and Ink Replay
- Discuss the changes to Cut/Copy and Selection features
- Access to Microsoft Excel 2019 is recommended.
Updates In Excel 2019 Optimize The World’s Most Popular Spreadsheet For Modern Business – Making It Easier To Draw, Add Graphics, Manipulate Text, and More!
The updated Microsoft Excel 2019 includes new tools and capabilities that can help regular users and new users alike.
Updated features we cover for Excel 2019 include:
· New Funnel Charts, SVG Images, Icons, and 3D Images
· Improved Sharing Features
· New Functions TEXTJOIN, CONCAT, IFS, MAXIFS, MINIFS, and SWITCH
· New Ink & Drawing Tools
· Updated Backstage View features
· Improvements to De-Selecting Ranges and Cut/Copy
This course includes eight easy-to-understand modules that show how to take advantage of the new tools that are designed to make Excel 2019 more accessible to new users, and increase the usefulness of savvy users alike.
- Office 365 and Microsoft Excel users who want to learn about Excel 2019's new features.