What You Need to Know Before You Learn to Play the Guitar
- You will need a good, playable electric acoustic or electric guitar.
- You will need to be able to commit to at least 1 hour of practice per day.
- A good ear and sense of rhythm, or the willingness to put in the hours of work to acquire these skills.
- The motivation to not just start the course, but complete it.
Did you start to teach yourself how to play the guitar, but quickly found it overwhelming and now have a dust collector in the closet? Fret no more! (Pun intended).
This free course is all about teaching you have to prepare yourself and your guitar properly BEFORE you start learning how to play the guitar. This free course is meant for beginners who are just stepping into the musical realm of guitar music, anyone well versed in the guitar language may find this course too basic.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to start learning to play the guitar but don't know where to start.
- Beginners that have been stuck and have not found a way of progressing from the strumming learning stage.
- 07:20How to Choose a Guitar - Part 1
- 07:14How to Choose a Guitar - Part 2
- 04:44How to Tune and Check the Setup of Your New Guitar
- 08:16How to Choose Strings for Your Guitar
- 06:25How to Clean Your Guitar
Genera: Bluesy Ambient Instrumentals - British Blues, Jazz & Swing - Finger Picking Style, Nostalgic - Guitar-Soloist.
On Line Recording Artist; Teacher;Tutor; It's all about THE SOUND man!
Dave Willaims, a Guitarist, plays finger style Bluesy Electric guitar, reflective, Chill-out Instrumental Music, and teaches his style of playing, which he has called "Willaimology", to chosen students.
Recorded or Live background, Swing, Jazz and Blues to help mold the ambiance for your event or video project, promoting an enjoyable Chill & Relax mood or experience.
It's all about THE SOUND man!
I have played the Guitar since I was 10. It is a part of me. In my younger days I was with The Skyliners. Just four of us doing the club and Pub scene in the North of England Lots of 50/60 tunes, Just before the fab five!