What you need to know about Clinical Hypnotherapy Today!
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will be able to look deeper into disease and sickness, with better understanding that it is not always just a physical issue at work.
- This course will give you examples of real life people who had been suffering and were able to overcome it.
- you will learn that most times when dealing with illness and disease traditional and alternative methods work very well together and compliment each other all for the benefit of the patient.
- you will see that hypnosis can heal physical issues
- It would be helpful if you have taken my course introduction to hypnotherapy and the secrets within, but not necessary.
This course is designed to give you insight into what Hypnosis can help resolve in medical issues, the root causes and give you examples of real life case studies.
This course is for you, if you are or know anyone who is suffering pain and are not able to manage it.
This course will help you gain insight into this alternative natural modality.
This course will explain the why and how disease attacks the human body.
This course will take just over an hour to complete.
This course has 11 Lectures
You will learn about the root causes for cancer, Irritable bowel syndrome, Headaches, Infertility, Depression/anxiety and OCD.
Pain management and how we control it, insomnia and importantly Transplant patients.
This course is based upon a Power Point presentation with my narration explaining the details.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is currently suffering pain and is looking for alterrnative therapy
- This course is for anyone who is wanting to gain knowledge of other alternative modalities
- Anyone can benefit from this course, and in fact it will change your life.
- This course will especially benefit anyone who is a Transplant patient
I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist and have been one for over 10 years. Being from England, the teachings on Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy are not regulated as they are here in America, so when I moved here 6 years ago, I had to retrain to gain qualifications.
I hold the A.C.H.E (American Council Of Hypnotic Examiners) certification which requires a minimum of 300 hours training, I have over 500 hours of training, we are also required to have 30 hours continuing education every 2 years to keep our certification current.
I am in full time practice in Florida and love helping clients to reach their goals, whatever that may be.
Using different techniques I can get them to their goals as quickly as possible.
I am here to help others understand the structure of Hypnosis and it's place today in Holisitc and Alternative Therapy.
I am hoping to lift the lid on the myths and misconceptions regarding Hypnosis.