What you need to know about Clinical Hypnotherapy Today!
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will be able to look deeper into disease and sickness, with better understanding that it is not always just a physical issue at work.
- This course will give you examples of real life people who had been suffering and were able to overcome it.
- you will learn that most times when dealing with illness and disease traditional and alternative methods work very well together and compliment each other all for the benefit of the patient.
- you will see that hypnosis can heal physical issues
- It would be helpful if you have taken my course introduction to hypnotherapy and the secrets within, but not necessary.
This course is designed to give you insight into what Hypnosis can help resolve in medical issues, the root causes and give you examples of real life case studies.
This course is for you, if you are or know anyone who is suffering pain and are not able to manage it.
This course will help you gain insight into this alternative natural modality.
This course will explain the why and how disease attacks the human body.
This course will take just over an hour to complete.
This course has 11 Lectures
You will learn about the root causes for cancer, Irritable bowel syndrome, Headaches, Infertility, Depression/anxiety and OCD.
Pain management and how we control it, insomnia and importantly Transplant patients.
This course is based upon a Power Point presentation with my narration explaining the details.
- This course is for anyone who is currently suffering pain and is looking for alterrnative therapy
- This course is for anyone who is wanting to gain knowledge of other alternative modalities
- Anyone can benefit from this course, and in fact it will change your life.
- This course will especially benefit anyone who is a Transplant patient
I have included a Pain Dial image, so you have an idea of how we work, I ask the client to tell me which number their pain is now and I get them to increase their pain, when they do this, we reduce it back down to what the number was in the beginning, once the client realizes that they DO control their pain, they are able to move it to a zero and lock that dial into place.