What to Expect When Buying a House
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Discover the step-by-step process for buying a house
- Learn what topics you and your agent should discuss
- Think about what features and amenities you would like in your new home
- Become educated on the home buying process prior to going out looking at houses
- Learn what you can expect from your real estate agent and what is expected of you
- Understand how much money you will need to buy a house
- Know why you should have a home inspection
- Understand why real estate agents recommend certain lenders
- Position yourself to make a strong offer when the time comes
- Understand why having your own representation is important
- Build your confidence by becoming educated on the home buying process.
- You'll need a computer to view the course and a willingness to learn.
- It will be helpful to have a notepad and pen handy to take a few notes as you go along.
Do you think you are ready to buy a house?
Buying a house is a big step…both mentally and financially.
You've read how interest rates are still low and now is a great time to buy, but you haven't quite gotten up the nerve to take action.
But now is the time!
This course details everything you need to know to be an educated home buyer.
So many times buyers don't want to “bother” a real estate agent because they are just beginning the process. There are two things wrong with this type of thinking. First, you are not “bothering” the real estate agent. Real estate agents are standing by wanting nothing more than to help you purchase a property. Secondly, although you can get a great deal of information from the Internet, real estate is extremely local and by working with an agent early on in the process you can actually save yourself time and aggravation.
Whether you are seriously looking to buy a property or simply testing the waters, it's a good idea to contact a real estate agent. They can walk you through the home buying process step-by-step so you know how this all works and what you can expect.
A good real estate agent will put you in contact with a reputable lender that can assess your buying power BEFORE you start looking at properties. The last thing you want to do is to look at houses, fall in love with one only to find out that you can't afford it.
Inside the What to Expect When Buying a House course, we give you a behind the scenes look at what it takes to buy a house and what you need to think about before and during the process.
Regardless of where you live, buying a house is expensive. Don't you think it's important to understand what you should be doing and what questions you should be asking?
The information in this course has been tested and proven to be effective for over a decade. I use this very same information to educate my buyer clients. This helps them understand the process, understand what is expected of them and helps them have a better home buying experience.
If you are in the market to make a home purchase or simply thinking about making a purchase, the What to Expect When Buying a House course was designed for you.
- If you are looking to buy a house, this course will provide a road map to the process.
- Buying a house can be stressful and full of anxiety. Not fun. If you are even thinking about buying a house, this course is for you. We will help you better understand what you can expect during the home buying process.
The first steps to buying a house involve the who, what, when, where and how. Who is going to buy? What are you going to buy? When are you going to buy? Where are you going to buy? And, how are you going to buy? This lecture will help you answer each of these questions.
Reality television makes buying a house look easy, but let me tell you...it's not. There's a lot that goes on behind the scenes and you need someone who will represent your best interests throughout the transaction.