What to eat? An eater's guide to health
What you'll learn
- Understand why my healthy is not your healthy
- Learn about the concept of biological individuality
- Find out why diets do not work
- Be able to decipher cravings as valuable messages from the body
- Use cravings to enhance your nourishment
- Understand how to eat in an instinctual, balanced manner
- Craft an individualized nourishment plan
- Figure out what, when and how to eat for your unique body, lifestyle and needs
- Incorporate strategies for mindful eating
- Uncover a nourishment method that works for you
- Create calming, mindful mealtime habits to enhance your health and help you reach your optimal weight
- Have a new balanced approach to eating to nourish your body!
- Watch video lectures
- Review related handouts
- Utilize included worksheets and workbooks
- Experiment with new tools and skills to improve and maintain your health
Have you ever tried a popular diet that just did not work for you?
Are you confused by the numerous claims about the “right” way to eat?
Do you follow the latest popular diet with initial success but always seem to gain the weight back?
Are you curious about how you can take proactive steps to prevent chronic disease in your future?
Do you fight cravings for foods you think you shouldn’t eat?
Would you like to return to an instinctual, balanced way of eating that naturally gives you vibrant energy, great body and clear thinking?
This course is for you! You will learn about why healthy nutrition for one person may not be the same as what is healthy for another individual.
I also offer some simple yet powerful steps from my Simple | Pure | WholeTM Wellness Method for utilizing cravings as wise messages and reconnecting with an intuitive, balanced way of eating!
In this course we will discuss why my healthy nutrition may not be the same as your healthy nutrition or how each of us has individual health and nutrition needs that can change throughout our lives. You will become empowered to view cravings as insightful messages about your body’s needs and gain powerful tools for addressing them.
You will also learn about different patterns of healthy and unhealthy eating and how to reconnect with your intuition in order to naturally nourish your body in a balanced way and obtain and maintain your optimal weight, metabolism and health. I will support you in creating your own natural, Simple Pure Whole way of eating that will work for you for the long term!
Instead of investing in another diet book or setting unrealistic resolutions to loose weight simply to regain it all back and more, my intention in this course is to permanently change the way you think about healthy nutrition and guide you in finding a customized way of eating that works for your unique body and lifestyle.
The wealth of knowledge and education you will receive by completing this course is invaluable. But what really distinguishes the Simple | Pure | WholeTM Wellness Method is the practical approach I take in providing you with skills and tools to help you implement what you are learning in your own life. The power behind my approach is that you are not just learning theory or statistics, but become empowered with ways to change your lifestyle and habits and build a strong foundation for sustainable wellness. In this way, the benefits of this course last well beyond the lectures.
Throughout the course, you will find Insight Exercises designed to parallel the course material and guide you in experimenting with this information in your own life. I have also included some BONUS materials to make this course experience truly transformational!
As a participant in the course you will receive:
- a comprehensive course workbook and guide
- several handouts
- extra worksheets
- my popular Simple | Pure | WholeTM Nourishment Journal and
- a Guide to Mindful Eating as my special BONUS FREE gifts!
Who this course is for:
- All wanting to obtain and maintain optimal health!
- Anyone confused by the often conflicting nutrition and diet claims
- Health care professionals and providers looking to enhance their understanding of cravings, mindful eating and individualized nourishment in order to more comprehensively support their clients and patients!
Dr. Jennifer Weinberg, MD, MPH, MBE is a Preventive and Lifestyle Medicine Physician trained at the University of Pennsylvania and Johns Hopkins, Author of The Whole Cure, Consultant, Wellness Expert, Editor, Speaker, Interdisciplinary Yoga Instructor and Certified Health Coach.
Dr. Weinberg is the President of the Simple | Pure | WholeTM Wellness Method and offers innovative online wellness and education programs for individuals looking for sustainable optimal health as well as health care providers seeking transformative educational and health outreach resources and editorial services, and corporations wanting to integrate a comprehensive approach to corporate wellness! She is the author of The Whole Cure: 52 Essential Prescriptions to Overcome Overwhelm, Reclaim Balance and Reconnect with a Life You Love! which is now available on Amazon in paperback and Kindle editions!