Want to be a Big Data Scientist?
What you'll learn
- Understanding of Data Science concepts and Process
- Knowledge or roles and suitability for them
- Challenges in Data Science
- Building a transition Plan
- A Background in S/W development, Statistics or Business
- Understanding of Data Analytics
"Data Science is the sexiest job of the 21st century - It has exciting work and incredible pay". You have been hearing about this a lot. You try to get more information on this and start querying and browsing. You get so many definitions, requirements, predictions, opinions and recommendations. At the end, you are perplexed. And you ask - "What exactly is this field all about? Is it a good career option for me?"
**** Please note: This is a career advice course, not a technology course.
Data Science has been growing exponentially in the last 5 years. It is also a hybrid field that requires multiple skills and training. We have been training students in Data Science. A number of them committed to training without realizing what it really is. Some were happy, some adjusted their expectations and some regretted committing too soon. We felt that professionals thinking of getting into Data Science needed a primer in what this field is all about. Hence, we came up with this course.
Through this course, you will learn about
- Data Science goals and concepts
- Process Flow
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Where you will fit in to a Data Science team.
- Building a transition plan
Getting into the Data Science field involves significant investment of time. Learn about the field in order to make an informed decision.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals looking to switch to a career in Data Science
- Professional needing career advice on how to get work in Data Science
V2 Maestros is dedicated to teaching big data / data science courses to students all over the world. Our instructors have real world experience practicing big data and data science and delivering business results. Big Data Science is a hot and happening field in the IT industry. Unfortunately, the resources available for learning this skill are hard to find and expensive. We hope to ease this problem by providing quality education at affordable rates, there by building Big Data and Data Science talent across the world.