What the Heck Should I be Doing on LinkedIn?
What you'll learn
- Gain an understanding of why LinkedIn is important and how it can be used in relationship-based marketing
- How to create a top-notch profile that truly represents who you are and is more likely to be found
- How to build your credibility and demonstrate your expertise as a business person
- Ways to use LinkedIn in your day-to-day life to build your brand, nurture relationships and grow your business
- LinkedIn account and basic profile started
- Intended for those with a LinkedIn profile and some number of connections, but not sure how to leverage LinkedIn for marketing or business development
Are you a business owner or entrepreneur that has a LinkedIn account with a whole bunch of connections, but you have no idea how you should be using it for marketing and business development? You are not alone.
This course was born out of countless conversations with people that have all shared a consistent theme. They usually go something like this..."Oh ya, I have a LinkedIn account. I've got all kinds of connections, but I don't really do anything with it because I don't have a clue what I should be doing."
As the largest online professional network in the world, LinkedIn can be a powerful tool. At the same time, it can also feel overwhelming.
This course will guide you through how to build a solid presence on LinkedIn and actually use LinkedIn on a day-to-day to build your personal brand, nurture and grow your network, and ultimately, market your business to grow it. With loads of valuable tips, this course will show you practical ways to start leveraging the marketing and business development potential of LinkedIn today.
Who this course is for:
- Frustrated business owners and entrepreneurs who know they should be using LinkedIn, but aren't
- Business owners and entrepreneurs looking to build their brand and grow their business
Laura Valvasori is the Owner of Good to Grow Marketing. As a Marketing Strategy & Execution Coach, Laura works with business owners to help them get clear on their big picture marketing plan and supports them through execution so they can grow the business they love.
Laura has set out to publish a series of actionable on-line courses through Udemy to share some of the foundational skills she teaches her clients in a way that is accessible for smaller businesses and those that get tasked with marketing for their organizations without any support.