What makes a team effective at Google?
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will explore the development of Google's Project Aristotle
- You will discover the secrets of effective teams at Google
- You will learn about five key dynamics of effective teams that researches identified
- You will gain a deeper insight how to make a team effective showing empathy& sensitivity to each other
- Be able to learn about research, academic studies. Be flexible and open-minded.
Learn more about Project Aristotle, its researchers and findings.
Discover the secrets of effective teams at Google.
Create a better understanding which academic studies Google researchers based on.
Gain a deeper insight into psychological safety and other behaviors that seem important in a successful team.
Boost your inspiration by learning about Google people.
This course containing 11 lectures will walk you through the development of the Project Aristotle.
You will have an idea how researchers scrutinized hundreds of Google teams to find out what makes a team effective.
You will learn about five key dynamics of effective teams.
You will understand how to make psychological safety easy.
You will walk away from the course being more confident how to boost personal transformation and team productivity.
- HR specialists
- Middle& top managers
- Team leaders
- Anyone who is interested in personal and team productivity
- Anyone who is interested in personal& career development