Mastering SQL Query With SQL Server
What you'll learn
- How To Create Tables In A Database Using SQL statements
- How To Create Tables In A Database Using SQL SSMS
- Why We Need To Create Multiple Tables
- Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- How To Insert Data Into A tables
- How To Updated Saved Data Using Update Statements
- How To Remove unwanted Data from Table Using SQL
- Different Ways To Retentive Data Saved In A Table
- Cover Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions And Answers
- How To Use SELECT, FROM, WHERE, ORDER BY
- This course is designed for everyone, no prior knowledge of SQL Server required.
- You need a computer/Laptop
- You need to install MS SQL Server 2012 or above version (Optional)
- Internet Connection To Watch This videos
This Course cover first two modules of 70-461 (Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014).
Topics we covered:
Create and alter tables using T-SQL syntax (simple statements):
Create tables without using the built in tools;
Create and modify constraints (simple statements)
Create constraints on tables; define constraints;
unique Key constraints.
Primary Key constraints.
Foreign key constraints
Not Null constraints.
Query data by using SELECT statements:
Use the ranking function to select top(n) rows;
Restrict data using where conditions
Combine multiple conditions using AND / OR / NOT.
Sort Data using Order By clause:
Sort Data ascending and descending order.
Restrict Sorted Data Using Offset Fetch.
Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements:
Insert data into a table using insert statement.
Insert data using SQL server management studio.
Remove data using Delete statements.
Remove data using SQL server management Studio.
Remove data using Truncate statement.
Update data using Update statements.
Update data using SQL server management studio.
This course provide 30-day money back guarantee. So if you don't like the course, you could ask for refund.
Who this course is for:
- Any students Plan to Get Certified AS 70-461
- Those Who Are Planing To Clear Exam 70-461 "Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014"
This account is managed by Step2c Education. We create high-quality technology training content. We aim to teach technology the right way but at the same time putting emphasis on each of our students.
Our instructors have over 10 years of experience so our courses include their practical experience that can help students to learn and master cloud computing and ETL process.
We've been teaching for 10+ years. Now my focus is on Udemy. It's our mission to bring you the best training for cloud computing.
We have a team that includes a web developer, database developer, database architecture, data scientist, data visualization expert. software engineers, python developers.
For more information and for any one on one training please visit our website.