Mastering SQL Query With SQL Server
What you'll learn
- How To Create Tables In A Database Using SQL statements
- How To Create Tables In A Database Using SQL SSMS
- Why We Need To Create Multiple Tables
- Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- How To Insert Data Into A tables
- How To Updated Saved Data Using Update Statements
- How To Remove unwanted Data from Table Using SQL
- Different Ways To Retentive Data Saved In A Table
- Cover Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions And Answers
- How To Use SELECT, FROM, WHERE, ORDER BY
- This course is designed for everyone, no prior knowledge of SQL Server required.
- You need a computer/Laptop
- You need to install MS SQL Server 2012 or above version (Optional)
- Internet Connection To Watch This videos
This Course cover first two modules of 70-461 (Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014).
Topics we covered:
Create and alter tables using T-SQL syntax (simple statements):
Create tables without using the built in tools;
Create and modify constraints (simple statements)
Create constraints on tables; define constraints;
unique Key constraints.
Primary Key constraints.
Foreign key constraints
Not Null constraints.
Query data by using SELECT statements:
Use the ranking function to select top(n) rows;
Restrict data using where conditions
Combine multiple conditions using AND / OR / NOT.
Sort Data using Order By clause:
Sort Data ascending and descending order.
Restrict Sorted Data Using Offset Fetch.
Modify data by using INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements:
Insert data into a table using insert statement.
Insert data using SQL server management studio.
Remove data using Delete statements.
Remove data using SQL server management Studio.
Remove data using Truncate statement.
Update data using Update statements.
Update data using SQL server management studio.
This course provide 30-day money back guarantee. So if you don't like the course, you could ask for refund.
Who this course is for:
- Any students Plan to Get Certified AS 70-461
- Those Who Are Planing To Clear Exam 70-461 "Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014"
"Step2c Education is a leading provider of high-quality technology training content. Our mission is to teach technology the right way, putting emphasis on each of our students and providing them with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the rapidly-evolving world of technology.
With over 5 years of experience in teaching, we have built a reputation for providing engaging and effective training that is accessible to students of all levels. Our instructors, including Sarafudheen PM with over 12 years of experience, bring practical experience to the table, ensuring that our students learn not only the theory behind cloud computing and ETL processes, but also how to apply these concepts in real-world scenarios.
We are proud to have a talented and diverse team that includes experts in web development, database architecture, data science, data visualization, software engineering, and python development. This allows us to provide comprehensive training that covers a wide range of topics and technologies.
Step2c Education is committed to providing our students with the best possible training experience. Our courses are available on Udemy and are designed to be hands-on, interactive, and engaging. Our goal is to help students achieve their full potential and succeed in the technology industry.
For more information about our training and to schedule a one-on-one session, please visit our website. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals and mastering the latest technologies."