What Is SEO? Learn SEO Basics & Optimize Your Website
- No materials are required before studying this course, however it is recommended that they have an active internet connection so they can check out websites mentioned in the course.
This training course is an SEO basics tutorial that aims to provide an introduction to search engine optimization techniques for for marketing managers, entrepreneurs or those just getting started in the field. What is SEO? You should know the answer to that after watching these videos!
David Bain, author of the 26-Week Digital Marketing Plan and host of Digital Marketing Radio walks through everything that you need to know to start with in the art and science of SEO.
Six main modules are covered in the course and they are as follows:
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- How search engines work
- A brief history of SEO
- On-site, on-page and off-page SEO
- Key elements of on-page SEO
- The impact of SEO
Who this course is for:
- This course is suited to entrepreneurs, business owners, marketing managers and those just starting out in search engine optimization. It would probably be considered to be too basic for experienced SEOs.
Digital Marketing Radio is the podcast where industry veteran David Bain interviews niche online marketing experts on their specialist subject as well as getting their opinion on the state of the online world today. David’s interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes tend to focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Check out the 220+ episodes that have been published so far. Just search Google for "Digital Marketing Radio".