What is PHYSICS: A Detailed Course on Introductory Physics
What you'll learn
- Learners will be able o understand what Physics really is & what do we actually learn in physics.
- Students will also get to know about the research methodology in physics or in any sciences.
- Students will understand how important the study of physics is and how it benefits to our society.
- The course also includes detailed lectures on the FOUR Fundamental Forces of Nature.
- Students will learn about the FOUR Fundamental Forces: The Gravitational force, The Electromagnetic Force, The Strong Nuclear Force & The Weak Nuclear Force.
- Students will understand the importance of Unification of Forces and where exactly the research is leading us in the search of Unification of forces.
- Students will also understand the importance of mathematics in the study of Physics and the relation between the two fields of study.
- No prerequisites
The course is designed in such a way that learners will understand each and every aspect of the subject Physics. Starting with a question "What is Physics?", the course focuses on each and every little detail, one needs to know about physics. The course gives a detailed overview of How research in physics goes and how important physics is to our society and the future generations. The course also focuses on the FOUR Fundamental Forces of Nature. To understand physics very well, it is important that we understand the way these forces operate as these forces are very vital to the understanding of this Universe.
Learners will also understand the basic but very important relation between physics and mathematics. Solving the problems of physics becomes much easier and fun when we use mathematical tools. Learners will also understand the nature of the Laws of Physics and how these laws are important to us and how they talk about each and every phenomenon happening around us. The Course also focuses on a current and trending topic of interest for many physicists i.e. The Unification of Forces. The unification of Forces is very important to the understanding of the way the Universe operates. We try to focus our attention on understanding what really Unification of forces is.
Overall, the course will provide all the basic content one needs to start your education in physics.
Who this course is for:
- High school and Junior College Students.
- Physics enthusiast.
- Beginners in physics
- JEE & NEET aspirants
Hi, This is Prathamesh Thakur. I have a Masters Degree in Physics. I have also Qualified Entrance Exams like SET (Required to be eligible for being an Assistant Professor) & PET ( Ph.D Entrance Test, required to get admission for a Ph.D Course). I work as an Assistant Professor in India since 2014. I have several years of experience of Teaching Physics. I have been teaching to Under Graduate students since 2014 and still continuing my work as an Assistant Professor. I also have experience at Junior College Level for CBSE/STATE/ICSE Boards (India). I have also guided students for competitive exams. I want to pursue my career in Teaching and Research. My topics of interest are Nuclear Physics, Atomic physics, Thermodynamics and Mechanics.
Apart from this, I am personally a very friendly person, always eager to help everyone. I like being honest with myself, my work and everyone else. I love watching movies, listening to music. Swimming and exercising are my hobbies. I love playing Cricket and Badminton.