What is Agile and Agility and its Manifesto (by Examples)?
- Just your will to learn how to start improving everything
This free course will introduce you to the world of the agile mindset through examples based on the Manifesto for Agile Software Development. However, the word software is just in the title, as this approach and the values and principles can really be applied to everything in life.
I even wrote a book about applying agility to your own life development practice: SSD - Scrum Scaled Down, which you can find as an eBook.
We will explore the core values and the principles of the famous Manifesto to understand how to start your journey towards becoming more agile.
- Lifelong learners
- IT People who heard about the word Agile but don't know what we are talking about
- Everyone... no, really, everyone
- Quickly: where is Agile coming from?03:49
- What is agility?03:30
- The truth about "Agile = iterative & incremental"03:30
- The Core Values and their statements01:08
- Individuals & Interactions01:37
- Working Software (Product, Service, Person, Process, etc...)01:23
- Customer Collaboration02:19
- Responding to Change00:36
- What are the 12 principles?00:25
- Principle #102:07
- Principle #202:15
- Principle #301:42
- Principle #401:15
- Principle #501:46
- Principle #600:55
- Principle #700:55
- Principle #801:09
- Principle #900:46
- Principle #1000:58
- Principle #1101:05
- Principle #1200:48
- Next Steps01:05
- Conclusions & Feedback00:32
Curious and Optimist with the mission of helping others to grow,
I work hard everyday to help co-create a better world and I do it by coaching, teaching and mentoring on whatever I discover and explore.
I work as an Agile Coach, a Software Engineer and a Security professional, and I can also be a professional level photographer, a Karate-Do instructor, an author, a writer, a blogger and much more.
I wrote several books on agility and photography and I keep adding more to my bookshelves.
I am certified with ScrumOrg, IC-Agile and many more, including PSM I, II & III, PSPO I & II, PAL I, PSD I, SPS, PSU I, PSK I as well as IC-Agile Certified Agile Coach, International Association of Coaching Certified Masteries Coach, Certified Kanban Coach and much more.
I worked in agile transformations of any size, from single individuals to large banks.