What Every MBA Candidate Should Know Before Applying
- 31 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After going through this course you will be able to learn everything that you need to know in order to get into the top MBA programs. The tutorial will provide the answers to your questions, like:
- Why MBA?
- How to inquire about and select the best business schools?
- The course is presented in more than 25 minutes, divided into 6 segments
- Through these lectures you will learn- Why MBA and discover the various reasons for pursuing an MBA
- How to start your research and choose the best business schools in world, that fit your profile?
- Core aspects of your profile, and the various components of a business school application, related to top MBA programs
- You will get an in depth understanding about the journey of your MBA application, and the requirements of the reader who will be reading your essays
ABOUT THE COURSE
This course has been designed by the experts of Collmission who are alumni of top business schools like University of California, and it provides a complete overview of the most ideal approach to get into the top business schools in world. Authored by the experts of Collmission, who got years of experience in helping students crack the business school admission process - The course, allows you to learn everything that you have to know in order to get into a top MBA program. It includes the answers to your questions, like-
- Shortlisting MBA colleges that suit your profile and fit your educational qualification is a complex process, and the application fee for applying to the Top business schools not cheap. This course will help you shortlist colleges effectively, and you will learn to save money by not applying to business schools that don’t suit your profile.
- This course provides relevant information on the MBA admissions process. It is recommended for any individual who consider the business school rankings as a criterion for applying to apply the best business schools. If, you have a plans to study in the top business schools of the world and willing to learn about the top MBA programs, then you should take this course. The course will help you to understand- How to convince the admission authorities and compel them to consider your MBA application.
OVERVIEW- ABOUT THE COURSE
The introductory video will give an overview of the course, which will help you
understand the gist of the video. We will summarize the challenges faced by the
students while applying to the top business schools in the U.S, and dedicate a brief
description about the course. We will also let you know- Who the course is meant
for? In the later parts of the video, you will be acquainted with the objective of the
INTRODUCTION TO THE MBA APPLICATION PROCESS
This segment of the video will help you understand the various reasons for an MBA.
In short, you will find answers to ‘Why MBA?’. You will learn about the motivating
factors that have led to an increase in demand for the business schools in the U.S,
and the benefits you will get by doing an MBA.
HOW TO START YOUR RESEARCH FOR BUSINESS SCHOOL?
There are thousands of business schools, all around the globe. Each business school has its own way of promoting education. Doing an MBA can be expensive, hence it is important to be selective, and choose the best institutions. This module will educate you about the different types of MBA programs, and help you get an estimation about the program that suits you the best. You will likewise find out about the most authentic sources available for research, and What all you have to research?
PILLARS OF THE BUSINESS SCHOOL APPLICATION
Your application is rated on certain parameters, and is divided into various components. Your performance in one particular component does not influence your chances of admittance in the top business schools. Instead, your candidacy is evaluated after going through each and every component of your application, and is related to your quest for the top MBA programs. In this part of the video, you will learn about the various components of the business school application, like- your resume, your scores, recommendation letter, short- answer responses etc.
ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION
The aspiring candidates, follow the guidelines, fill their MBA application, and eagerly await the invitation for the interview from the top MBA colleges in world. However, the candidates are not aware about the internal information concerning their MBA application. This module will provide you with the additional information, that will help you make your application more appealing, and guide you through the journey of your application, along with other details, like- Who reads your application? Who makes the final decision? And what needs to be done?
CORE ASPECTS OF YOUR PROFILE
When candidates apply to the top business schools, they are worried about the business school rankings, but it is the standard of your profile that will determine your selection or rejection in top MBA programs. In this session, we will take a look at the core aspects of your profile, based on which your profile will be evaluated. The module will cover each and every aspect like- your statistics, professional experience, Community profile, personal profile etc.
After doing all the hard work, candidates often find their names on the waiting list of the best business schools. It can be very frustrating for the candidates as they don’t really know- what needs to be done? Do they reapply for the MBA entrance exams? In this module, we will talk about the possible reasons that lead to a wait-list situation, and discuss the wait-list policies that vary from one school to another. The concluding part of the video will shed some light on the various aspects that need to be considered before deciding on a particular school.