What Every Agile Organization Needs
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the difference between waterfall and agile project management
- and why agile is first and foremost a mindset
- Some different approaches on how to view agile project management.
- Techniques tied to self-organizing teams
- Agile process design
- Agile service delivery
- One should have already some experience in business. We have noticed in our trials that learners struggle with such concepts otherwise
Last Update: 24th May, 2020
Every Company is looking to be adaptive. What is holding them back, and what do they need to do?
Agile is first and foremost a mindset. An agilist does not want to waste anything; neither time nor money. We have replaced scope with value as our main driver. This might not always be easy, but it has become our mantra. We do this by performing continuous validation to check if we are holding to the promise. If not, then it's time to change the plan.
Why does this matter?
Planning for things that will never happen is a waste
Instead of concentrating on what we don't know, how about starting with what we know and get our hands dirty. This is the real way to learn and make progress
When you think about it, don't you want to make sure your efforts are worthwhile; they are appreciated and are something that people want. There's a word for this, and it's called value.
It's about having the right attitude, understanding what is important and staying relentless in achieving this
Who should be interested?
Anyone who is looking for a more effective way to run an adaptive organization, regardless of whatever system your company has deployed.
Each course in Udemy offers the learner a 30-day money-back guarantee. No questions asked. You have nothing to lose. Sign up now!
- Learners with a business background who want to better understand what an agile organization is all about